RIP Patrick Swayze [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : RIP Patrick Swayze

bfalls
09-15-2009, 05:30 AM
Sad news. RIP Dalton. I heard that during the announcement Kanye West took over the microphone and said that Michael Jackson's death was better.

Luvin Da Blues
09-15-2009, 05:34 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....:out: :yesnod:

poppachubby
09-15-2009, 07:27 AM
....my wife is crushed, HUGE Dirty Dancing fan, I suppose I'll be having to listen to Bill Medley sing that god awful theme song in the upcoming weeks...

Steph
09-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Poppachubby,
Please tell her I feel the same as she does............ :-(

bobsticks
09-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Poppachubby,
Please tell her I feel the same as she does............ :-(

Steph, please continue to contribute and I hope you don't turn out to be a Spammer...

JohnMichael
09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
I liked most of Patrick's movies. My favorite of all times was a Saturday Night Live skit where he and Chris Farley were auditioning to be Chippendale Dancers. Patrick was so surprised he got the job.

harley .guy07
09-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah I liked Patrick and he seemed to have the ability to be good at almost everything he did. And he always put his whole heart into everything he did. Sad loss

Steph
09-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Steph, please continue to contribute and I hope you don't turn out to be a Spammer...
You know, I joined this forum because I could actually sort of understand what people were talking about, as compared to Audiogon, where I was completly lost and if you think or even suspect that I am a F****** spammer, I say goodbye and have a wonderful life:mad5:

poppachubby
09-17-2009, 02:38 AM
I liked most of Patrick's movies. My favorite of all times was a Saturday Night Live skit where he and Chris Farley were auditioning to be Chippendale Dancers. Patrick was so surprised he got the job.

...ya JM, he could laugh at himself for sure...

poppachubby
09-17-2009, 02:41 AM

...hey Bob, that seems like a strange thing to say, particularily for a moderator. What prompts you to say that? Are you joking?