Open post to AR members... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Open post to AR members...

poppachubby
09-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Hello Everyone, I have been a member of AR for approx. a month now. I am fully enjoying myself and have been obsessively posting and reading. Already, I have picked up alot of useful info and tips, and made some buddies along the way. I just want to say cudos to everyone here at AR for making it a fun place to chat and learn. Hats off to the admin and moderators for all thier work.

Last but not least, I would like to send a big shout out to my main man 02audionoob!! He helped me in a way that ended up in cash savings and added value/versatility for my purchase. http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=31497 It was exciting and fun to actually put something from the forum into motion. A first for me, I'm sure alot of you have realised all kinds of savings and help while making your purchases. I won't make any audio related move without consulting the forum here at AR first.

Anyhow, you guys rock, just a bit of enthusiasm from a newbie....Chad

Happy Camper
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Are you drinking again?

:thumbsup:

dean_martin
09-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Glad to hear it. Had similar experiences when I joined back at the turn of the century (I love sayin' that). Unfortunately, my enthusiasm level for all things has been goin' down hill since (part of becomin' a grumpy ol' man, I guess).

new blood is a good thing.

poppachubby
09-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Are you drinking again?

:thumbsup:

Thanks to AR, I was able to buy 3- 40's of vodka with the savings from my purchase. BBBBBUUUUUuuuuuuurrrrrrppppppp.....(fires pistol in the air)....I've had a couple...

Happy Camper
09-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Now that you found this place, things will be made aware to you that you shouldn't have known. You saved some money short term. It's a journey that gets expensive depending on your personality. If you're a perfectionist, get rid of your credit cards now and may __________ save your wallet.

I was looking for better headphones for an ipod. I'm better now and with the help of my sponsors, I'll get past this. I can share in your excitement.:14: The rewards are worth it if you value your music. This is the kind of place that can be fun, exciting, even alluring.