More on the Mythbusters.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : More on the Mythbusters....

Monstrous Mike
03-23-2004, 01:22 PM
I just received an email from Adam Savage of the Mythbusters (that show of the same name on the Discovery Channel a few weeks ago). He responded back to my email asking if they would ever consider adding some testing on audio myths.

Well, he seemed interested and said he might do a segment called "micromyths" during the next set of shows this June which would include some audio myths.

Of course, in mainstream society, audio myths don't rank up there with using bullets as an auto fuse or explosive decompression but any sort of objective testing on audio myths would be welcome and interesting in my opinion.

FLZapped
03-24-2004, 06:53 AM
I just received an email from Adam Savage of the Mythbusters (that show of the same name on the Discovery Channel a few weeks ago). He responded back to my email asking if they would ever consider adding some testing on audio myths.

Well, he seemed interested and said he might do a segment called "micromyths" during the next set of shows this June which would include some audio myths.

Of course, in mainstream society, audio myths don't rank up there with using bullets as an auto fuse or explosive decompression but any sort of objective testing on audio myths would be welcome and interesting in my opinion.

Yeah, cables aren't as sexy as exploding breast implants. -Bruce