Howdee all.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Howdee all....

countryslim
08-24-2009, 11:09 PM
I just joined AR and thought I'd say Helloo00.. I'm located in East Texas and am a bonefied electronic and other stuff junk collector..:smile5:

bfalls
08-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Welcome Slim. From the sparse look of your profile, you appear to be a 2-channel Audiophile. Listing your gear may initiate some communication. I'm more HT (multi-channel) but appreciate a good reference system. Speakers are always a good topic for discussion. If you're into exotic cables or tweaks, these also generate alot of responses. Jump in, grab the bull by the horns and show us what you've got. Being a "bonified collector" sound like you may be into collectible gear, or "found treasures" from yard sales or thrift shops. You may find a few collectors here.

Happy Camper
08-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the machine Slim. I'm new too and look forward to the knowledge this place has to offer.

I got a feeling our wallets are going to suffer here.

02audionoob
08-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Welcome, slim. I too hail from the Piney Woods. Any vinyl in your neck of the woods?

pixelthis
08-25-2009, 11:09 PM
I just joined AR and thought I'd say Helloo00.. I'm located in East Texas and am a bonefied electronic and other stuff junk collector..:smile5:

Well, I wouldnt call a vintage Kenwood junk.
A new one maybe.
I've been to east Texas, beautiful country.
Welcome.:1:

JoeE SP9
08-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey there countryslim. You have got to be an alright person.:22: You got "pix" to say something I agree with.:yikes:
Most of the new Kenwood is (BPC) junk!:devil: