GM 2.0 gets released. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : GM 2.0 gets released.

GMichael
08-03-2009, 06:07 AM
That's right. Another GM is on the loose. Everyone better beware.
Wednesday night at 11 PM, wifey said that her water broke. After a short inspection, I found her claims to be accurate. By 2 AM her contractions began. After many hours of labor, the Doc said that progress had ended and that they were going to cut little Seraphia out of wifey. By 5:32 PM Thursday, Sera was breathing air on her own.
She's a cute little girl who is already taking over our lives. Although, with wifey still sore from the cutting, it seems like I have two babies on my hands.
I'm only at work for a short time today and then I'll be out a while. Have a great week everyone!
(Cue the music....):D :D :D

Luvin Da Blues
08-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Congratulations to you and your wifey, GM. Get ready for 18 years of laughter, heartache and tears, enjoy. Oh, and BTW, what a pretty name.
Cheers LDB

markw
08-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Now, go home and take care of your girls! They need you.

Feanor
08-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Seraphia's a cute little girl who is already taking over our lives. Although, with wifey still sore from the cutting, it seems like I have two babies on my hands.
I'm only at work for a short time today and then I'll be out a while. Have a great week everyone!
(Cue the music....):D :D :D

GM, hearty congradulations to you parents, and best wishes for Seraphia.

My observations on parenthood is that there are really three stages of life:

Childless, (married vs. single isn't that big a deal)
One child
Two or more children: somehow multiple children is a whole additional dimension. You have that to look forward to. :p

ForeverAutumn
08-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Congrats GM. My best wishes to your wonderful family. I know that you are going to be a great Dad. Sera is a lucky little girl.

JohnMichael
08-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Congratulations gmichael! I am very happy for you and your wife. Typing on my iPhone so will write more later.

nightflier
08-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh, I thought this was a discussion about the car company...

Congratulations, though!

audio amateur
08-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Congrats! It's great that it went well, I hope your wife recovers well. Take it easy

rob7
08-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Congratulations!

Daddy's little girl...with a very pretty name.

Best wishes!

kexodusc
08-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Congratulations my friend, I know you're going to be a helluva dad, too. I'm pulling out a cigar for you tonight!

thekid
08-03-2009, 04:51 PM
GM-Congrats!
Hope mom and daughter are doing well!

Now you can look forward to the "raise" you will get when you are no longer forking over big bucks for diapers and formula....... :)

L.J.
08-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Congrats GM!!! Make sure you keep that camera charged.

atomicAdam
08-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Congrats GM - Enjoy the adventure

Smokey
08-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh, I thought this was a discussion about the car company...

It will be! About sixteen years :D

Mean while GM hand will be full.
http://www.your3dsource.com/images/congratulationclrchnge.gif

3LB
08-04-2009, 06:50 AM
congrats and good luck getting any sleep for oh say...three years.

nightflier
08-04-2009, 01:41 PM
One thing I will recommend, though, is to spend lots of that feeding time and nap time (for both you and the baby) in front of your speakers, at low volumes, of course. We practically raised our kids from conception on music and now they are both very musically-oriented.

In any case, it's a lot better than TV (also for both you & the baby)....

basite
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Congrats GM, you'll be a great dad!

(be sure to teach her what good music is though :p)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

JSE
08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Congrats GM!!!!! :3:

I'm sending a little minature grass skirt your way. It's a new model I've been working on for infants that has a built in diaper.

GMichael
08-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Congrats GM!!!!! :3:

I'm sending a little minature grass skirt your way. It's a new model I've been working on for infants that has a built in diaper.

A diaper? As in, one? :lol: