Denon 3805 - Remote - Programable ? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Denon 3805 - Remote - Programable ?

omikey
03-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Yep I know this is just out but was wondering if anyone has laid their hands on the remote control ?

Did you like it ?
Can it be programed to run all the AV gear in the HT setup ?
Was it easy to program ?
What kind of problems did you encounter ?
Could it be used as opposed to purchase of a Pronto ?
Anything else that you can share ?

Thanks,
Mike

Woochifer
03-22-2004, 04:04 PM
Might want to e-mail Denon on this one or just download the owner's manual if you want to check out the remote programming or menus. I have yet to see the 3805 in any stores, and I was at Good Guys (a Denon dealer) last weekend.

Torech Ungol
03-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Like Woochifer said...check the manual. My weekly ad stated that the Denon 3805 is now in stores. Came out yesterday. Give them a call.

omikey
03-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Might want to e-mail Denon on this one or just download the owner's manual if you want to check out the remote programming or menus. I have yet to see the 3805 in any stores, and I was at Good Guys (a Denon dealer) last weekend.
Thanks Wooch, I saw it at Tweeter's on Saturday past. The remote is pretty cool looking ..... They were just in the process of putting it out on the shelf, so they have no experience with it either .... not sure how much those guys get into programing the remotes, or even learning them..... but hey it never hurts to ask them.

I'll take you up on the thought of downloading the manual and checking it out.

Thanks !!!

Mike

nardeezy
06-03-2004, 07:30 AM
The remorte is great! I programmed it to control everything. The only problem that I have is the "2" key. It seems to work only sometimes. It may be a defect. However, it's an "all in one" remote! The motion detection backlight is very cool!