So what happened to Nobody? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So what happened to Nobody?

Swish
07-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Yeah, that looks like bad grammar or the start of a skit by Abbott and Costello, but I'm referring to our MIA from St. Louis. Perhaps he got caught up in the hoopla surrounding the Major League All Star game? Nah, he been missing a lot longer than that.

So who else has been M.I.A. for quite a while? Anyone in particular? I know at least one I wish would go away (cough, cough, bobsticks, cough, cough) but he just keeps coming back.

Swishdaddy - resident old codger

3LB
07-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Him and Rae too. Remember last year Rae volunteered to compile a CRSV? I sent him a disc of some potential songs, and then nothin.

Swish
07-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Him and Rae too. Remember last year Rae volunteered to compile a CRSV? I sent him a disc of some potential songs, and then nothin.

...after being M.I.A. for quite a long time, then he disappeared again. Maybe he's living on the streets and begging for used cds?

3LB
07-18-2009, 03:53 PM
...after being M.I.A. for quite a long time, then he disappeared again. Maybe he's living on the streets and begging for used cds?

I think I remember someone asking Rae how the CRS was coming along and I think he responded, but it was at least a year or so ago. I had an old e-mail addy so I shot one to him.

As for Nobody, it seems like it was just a few months ago I downloaded a YEC from him. I think I remember seeing him either on RR or maybe FF.

Slosh
07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Nobody knows ;)

Swish
07-19-2009, 06:45 AM
Nobody knows ;)

...who's on first?

Finch Platte
07-20-2009, 09:23 AM
He posts over on Obner once in a while.

nobody
07-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I still pop in now and then, but to be honest when there's like 3 new posts a week I kinda start drifting away. I should stop by more often though, always a good place to see what's up and hear some good music suggestions.

Stone
07-24-2009, 06:16 AM
I heard he joined a band of traveling gypsies who go around insulting people and singing "I Love Livin' In the City."

Auricauricle
07-24-2009, 06:44 AM
....to join Rich in Texas? ;)

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2009, 07:09 AM
I heard he joined a band of traveling gypsies who go around insulting people and singing "I Love Livin' In the City."

Speaking of people who are MIA, where (and how) have you been?

nobody
07-24-2009, 07:10 AM

Well, I do have tickets to go see FEAR, Agent Orange, and DI next weekend...so close.

Stone
07-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Speaking of people who are MIA, where (and how) have you been?

I joined a band of traveling gypsies and we go around mocking people and singing "Suicide's An Alternative."

Nah, I quit buying/acquiring much new music and got a bid bored with the web boards, so I have just kept away for the most part. I've mostly been vinyl scrounging at thrift shops and yard sales and have been enjoying that. I am going to start a new thread about here it if I find time this weekend.

I've been doing well. I recently switched jobs, so I'm still adjusting to that and that's another reason I've been staying off the innernets.

How are things with you?

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
How are things with you?

Well I've been very busy hiding from all the travelling gypsies!

Not much new with me. I haven't been buying a ton of new music either. Mostly I just haven't had the time to spend listening. We bought a new house last year and most of our energy and money goes into renovating and decorating. However, new speakers are in my near future so the music thing will definately pick up!

How's your little one? Still just one?

Stone
07-24-2009, 09:56 AM
How's your little one? Still just one?

Not still just one. Now a plethora. I got remarried a few years back, and in the process acquired two step kids, and we also now have one together. All in all, I have 4 kids/step-kids ranging in age from 17 down to just-turned 3.

But to answer you other question, my son is doing fine. He's 10 now (he was just born when I started lurking around this board), and growing up too fast.

Edit: Or were you referring to my 3 year old as the "little one"?

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Not still just one. Now a plethora. I got remarried a few years back, and in the process acquired two step kids, and we also now have one together. All in all, I have 4 kids/step-kids ranging in age from 17 down to just-turned 3.

But to answer you other question, my son is doing fine. He's 10 now (he was just born when I started lurking around this board), and growing up too fast.

Edit: Or were you referring to my 3 year old as the "little one"?

I was referring to the 3-yr-old. I remember you getting remarried. If I knew about the 10-yr-old, I'd forgotten him. My apologies to the little fella (who would probably really hate being referred to as "the little fella", so my apologies for that too. :))

Good to see you around here again.