Remember Janet Jackson... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Remember Janet Jackson...

bturk667
03-22-2004, 10:31 AM
and her wardrobe malfunctions at the Super Bowl? My prediction was right. Guess who is coming out with a new album? That's right, Ms. Janet Jackson. Are you going to run out and get it? The name of her album: Damita Joe, on sale March 30!

Chris
03-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Moving this to Off Topic, just because it will probably have little to do with Audio...

bturk667
03-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Cool!

zapr
03-23-2004, 09:20 AM
........Janet Jackson's new album was in the works long before the super bowl. What happened was clearly accidental as by her obvious look of embarassment. She does'nt need publicity like that as she is who and what she is all own her own. It's the media and the people that turn it in to something else and I'm not taken in by it. Janet Jackson is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Leave her alone........Zapr.

bturk667
03-23-2004, 11:54 AM
You really believe that; a wardrobe malfunction? Give me a break!
Question: Prior to the Super Bowl when was the last time you heard about her, or anything that she had done?
After her halftime show we all knew what she had done! Sorry if I don't believe that it was nothing more than a publicity stunt! She does not deserve a BREAK! She deserves criticism for trying to make us believe it was a "wardrobe malfunction!" So does Mr. Timberlake!