ZON Audio [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ZON Audio

jeff1111
07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Is anyone familiar with Zon Audio? I did a web search and really found nothing but info from the company. I'm building a new home and the installer was recommending a ZAS-430 system and SC-650 speaker for the rooms other then than the main room with the plasma and surround sound system. I know this is only one portion of the system but does anyone have any comment on hte system and how it functions? I have my concerns because I cannot fin=d any real info on hte system i.e reviews, etc. any comment would help or suggestion. Thanks

Worf101
07-09-2009, 03:57 AM
If you can NOT find any information on a company or line of products either here or elsewhere on the net in this day and age then I'd avoid that product like the plague. If it's a new company, somebody somewhere would have done a preview of their wares. Nope, Zon makes a good bass guitar but that's the only one I've heard of.

Da Worfster

nightflier
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
I'll second what Worf said. They are a whole-home tech company, and their strength is probably not their speakers. Your installer probably has a lucrative contract with them so the price may be right, but the sound will probably not be very good. Stick to what you know.

Kevio
07-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Try www.zonaudio.com. It's a Klipsch brand. It was introduced a few years back. I think it's all bonified.