Today is Rich-n-Tex's birthday [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Today is Rich-n-Tex's birthday

GMichael
06-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Happy birthday Tex. How are you enjoying that 100+ temp today? Just so you know, it's beautiful here today. :devil:
Ain't I a stinker?:p

dean_martin
06-25-2009, 08:52 AM
woohoo!! happy b-day!

ForeverAutumn
06-25-2009, 09:11 AM
If only he were here to receive our good wishes.

Happy Birthday Rich...wherever you are. :)

Feanor
06-25-2009, 09:19 AM
Happy birthday Tex. How are you enjoying that 100+ temp today? Just so you know, it's beautiful here today. :devil:

Have a nice birthday, Rich.

BTW, it's hot & humid here too.

Auricauricle
06-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Happy returns, you old boot!

Wherethehelldidhego?

Anybody gonna drink his beer? Oh, well, somebody has to....

bobsticks
06-25-2009, 02:38 PM
"Za vashe zdorovye", ya big, lovable, diaper-wearin' bastage....

Rich-n-Texas
06-26-2009, 05:19 AM
Happy returns, you old boot!

Wherethehelldidhego?

Anybody gonna drink his beer? Oh, well, somebody has to....
Hands off knucklehead!!!

NOBODY touches my BEER!!! :nono:

This is your fault GM!!! Gonna swat you down!

Irregardless,

Tanx evewebody. I may be old, but I'm still immature... wait, that didn't sound right did it. :skep:

Hey Cartman, if you're reading this, unlock yer box will ya? I'ma tryin to slip you a PM. :rolleyes:

GMichael
06-26-2009, 05:42 AM
Hands off knucklehead!!!

Tanx evewebody. I may be old, but I'm still immature... wait, that didn't sound right did it. :skep:

Sounds accurate to me.:ihih:

Hey Cartman, if you're reading this, unlock yer box will ya? I'ma tryin to slip you a PM. :rolleyes:

Ah...
Uhm.....
You're gonna slip him a what? Oh, never mind. I think I'd be better off not knowing.

JSE
06-26-2009, 08:26 AM

Hey, keep your hands off my "BOX" !!!! :nonod:

Happy belated birthday buddy. I have been MIA for a while but try and check in every once in a while. I will drink a couple in your honor tonight.

BTW, my CP says PM are enabled. Not sure why you can't PM me?

Auricauricle
06-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Knucklehead, schnucklehead....same difference!

Hey, Tex...Unlock yer box...I'm tryin' to slip ya a BM! :D

GMichael
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Hmmm.....

Tex has a birthday and Jacko pops off.

Hmmm.....

Coincidence? I think not.......

ForeverAutumn
06-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Irregardless,

Since I know that proper grammer is important to you like no-one else. I thought that I would just point out that irregardless is not a word. A simple regardless will suffice.

;)

Feanor
06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Since I know that proper grammer is important to you like no-one else. I thought that I would just point out that irregardless is not a word. A simple regardless will suffice.

;)

Showing off, eh? You're strictly right of course, but you have to respect local vernacular.

Rich is now a Texan, (maybe he wasn't always, but he fits in well today).

ForeverAutumn
06-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Showing off, eh? You're strictly right of course, but you have to respect local vernacular.

Rich is now a Texan, (maybe he wasn't always, but he fits in well today).

So I guess that I could have just told him that the hyphen in no-one is the Canadian spelling?

That was just a little dig at my boy Rich (who I knew just couldn't stay away :biggrin5: ). But since it is his birthday week, I guess I'll let it slide...this time.

GMichael
06-26-2009, 12:08 PM
A Sheriff in a small town in Texas walks out in the street and sees a blond haired cowboy coming toward him with nothing on but his cowboy hat, his gun and his boots. He arrests him for indecent exposure. As he is locking him up, he asks `Why in the world are you walking around like this?` The cowboy says, `Well it`s like this Sheriff .... I was in this bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her. So I did. We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt... So I did. Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants.... So I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts...so I did. Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, `Now go to town cowboy.. ` `And here I am.` Son of a Gun. Blonde Men do exist

Auricauricle
06-26-2009, 12:08 PM
"Tanx evewebody. I may be old, but I'm still immature... wait, that didn't sound right did it."

Shouldn't there be a question mark there? ______________________________________^

;)

Rich-n-Texas
06-28-2009, 10:04 AM
I think psyche_nurse needs some new meds. :smilewinkgrin:

It's
FRICKIN'
HOT!!!
<!-- / message -->

O'Shag
06-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Happy boithday Rich. Hope your well, and wishing you many more mate.
Cheers

audio amateur
06-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Happy bday to you. I'm not around these days so that's why i'm late.

basite
06-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Happy B-Day tex!!

even though I'm late (last schooldays always come with some activity preventing me from checking AR :))

Enjoy it!!

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

thekid
06-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Happy B-Day R-n-T!!!

GMichael
06-30-2009, 01:34 PM
The Legend:

A man mangles his crotch on a piece of heavy machinery because he was negligently masturbating at work, unlike the rest of us who ensure we're masturbating at work responsibly.

This one comes off like either a horror story the guys down at the mill tell each other during night shift, or a piece of anti-workplace masturbation propaganda invented by Human Resources.

The Truth:

It was the good people at Snopes who tracked this down. But be forewarned. The following story is terrifying in every sense of the word.

We offer this as compensation.

One day, a lonely middle-aged fellow was killing time in a machine shop and feeling a little frisky. Apparently a thrill seeker with too much testosterone or a heretofore unidentified brand of functional retardation, the man sought a more exciting masturbation method. He had apparently made it a tradition to rub one out by grinding his genitals against the canvas drive-belt of a large floor-based piece of running machinery.

You can see where this is going.

If you've ever humped a piece of shop equipment then you know how easy it is to lose yourself in the moment. You may also know how easy it is to get your scrotum caught in it and get tossed across the room by your now-torn open sack.

In lieu of the normal response of weeping in the fetal position while holding together his devastated meat, the guy grabbed the nearest staple gun and proceeded to pump eight one-inch staples into himself in a feeble attempt to patch together what was left of his sack.

Then he finished his shift.

He only went to the hospital three days later for treatment of a potential infection. At the hospital doctors found an impressive infection and another surprise, the entire left testicle was missing (likely some lucky coworker stumbled upon it at work later in the week).

The doctor wouldn't release the man's name for privacy reasons, but we're surprised every corporation on earth doesn't have this guy on a poster in the break room, with the slogan, "Ask yourself: Would this man have called in sick with the sniffles?"

Smokey
06-30-2009, 08:00 PM
don't know if we should say Happy Birthday to a guy that has been AWOL for last couple of months. And what heck is "Color me gone 2" :rolleyes:

Congratulation are earned, not given :ciappa:

Worf101
07-02-2009, 04:42 AM
Happy BELATED birthday you "bully coward cad and thief"! (Bonus points to whoever gets this quote)

Naw, in all honesty, congrats you ole coot.

Da Worfster

Luvin Da Blues
07-02-2009, 05:02 AM
..... "bully coward cad and thief"! (Bonus points to whoever gets this quote)...........

Too easy in this day and age of Google.

BTW, Happy belated Richard.

nightflier
07-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Yes, happy belated birthday. 'Hope the weather isn't too bad down there.

I'm also amazed at how civilized the discussion has been so far, no pics of mayhem or T&A, almost surreal for a birthday thread. Of course, now that I've brought it up....

GMichael
07-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Did someone say T&A?

ForeverAutumn
07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Yes, happy belated birthday. 'Hope the weather isn't too bad down there.

I'm also amazed at how civilized the discussion has been so far, no pics of mayhem or T&A, almost surreal for a birthday thread. Of course, now that I've brought it up....

Tequila and Apple juice?

nightflier
07-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Tequila and Apple juice?...served by Chippendale's top-less bar tender, just for you, FA.