Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site

Charlie04SiR
05-18-2009, 12:43 PM
my name is Charlie and I have a very good knowledge of everything audio, mostly vintage and some new stuff. I have been an audio buff most of my life. My Crown Jewels of my Collection are my Pioneer SX-1980 Receiver and my truly beautiful pair of Kenwood LS-408B loudspeakers, 2nd in line are my coveted pair of 130lb Kenwood Model Sevens, Marantz 2275 Receiver, HD880, HD770's, & M10's. I also have a Some Cerwin-Vega loudspeakers, a pair of D-9's since new and a pair of rockin' 380SE's. Other receivers in my collection include a Kenwood KR-9400, KR-9600 and a Pioneer SX-1250. I also do vintage speaker repair as a hobby. I also happen to be an avid vintage Mopar Owner and Engine Builder. I am glad to be here and look forward to a great time here :D

JoeE SP9
05-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Welcome aboard Charlie. There's always room for another enthusiast.

Charlie04SiR
05-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi Joe, Thanks. I have a question. I submitted a review and when I entered it I tried to attatch a picture and it dod not go through, said it had trouble with atttatchment or something. I am confused. Do you know how I can get a picture on that Review page for the Item I did?

bobsticks
05-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey Charlie, welcome to the fold. My grandfather had a similar Marantz and they do produce some beautiful sounds...very, very nice.

Sorry, no help on review question but stick around, some good samaritan will surely come along.

JoeE SP9
05-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Joe, Thanks. I have a question. I submitted a review and when I entered it I tried to attatch a picture and it dod not go through, said it had trouble with atttatchment or something. I am confused. Do you know how I can get a picture on that Review page for the Item I did?

I haven't the foggiest old boy. The reviews I've looked at had no pictures. Just to make sure you should ask one of the admin people.

02audionoob
05-18-2009, 09:29 PM
When loading a picture, click the Go Advanced button and then look low on the page for a button to upload/manage photos. That will open a window that offers a browse button and shows the size limits for some various file types.

thekid
05-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Charlie-Welcome aboard
That is some very nice vintage Pioneer and Kenwood gear you have,thanks for the pics.

Auricauricle
05-19-2009, 06:01 AM
Welcome to Fantasy Island! Tattoo, the bags!

Charlie04SiR
05-19-2009, 07:04 AM
Thanks guys! I have begun my forum adventure with a thread about my Laserdiscs :D