Btw... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Btw...

bobsticks
05-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Alejandro Escovedo on "Austin City Limits" as I type...clearly worth consideration if'n yer of a mood to give consequence to some rock 'n' rolla...

bobsticks
05-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Tonight, Lyle Lovett and some friends...and excepting the fact that John Hiatt should never, ever attempt a guitar solo it's fantastic. Pretty good sound quality on this acoustic set too.

I know Swishy is an avid viewer. Any other ACL fans out there?

Kevio
05-09-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm a fan. I've actually been to the studio.

Some of the shows have sounded so good that I've copied the audio tracks into my music library.

Did you see Duffy's set? Very strange. I wanted to laugh but she draws you in some mysterious way. She has a really cool band.

02audionoob
05-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm a big ACL fan. I still have some of my faves like Kelly Willis and Nanci Griffith on VHS and some of the newer ones on DVD. Due to the power of suggestion herein, I'm rolling the Shelby Lynne and Toni Price ACL right now. Edit...That edition of ACL ended and it turns out next up is Lee Ann Womack. I guess it remains to be seen how many are on this tape.

Swish
05-10-2009, 05:06 AM
Tonight, Lyle Lovett and some friends...and excepting the fact that John Hiatt should never, ever attempt a guitar solo it's fantastic. Pretty good sound quality on this acoustic set too.

I know Swishy is an avid viewer. Any other ACL fans out there?

...but I haven't seen a show on ACL for quite a long time. We're heading to Austin on June 17th for a 5 day vacation, and I'd like to visit the place for sure.

bobsticks
05-17-2009, 06:55 PM
FYI...six minutes to My Morning Jacket...