Sapphire Audio Speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire Audio Speakers

GTHH
03-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Has anybody seen or heard these speakers? The founders seem to have a decent pedigree, Cambridge Soundworks and Infinity. Their website lists Tweeter as a retailer but the Tweeter website does not mention them.
www.sapphireaudio.com

rocksta01
04-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Sapphire Audiospeakers are available at all Tweeter locations nationwide. The website for tweeter does have some but not all models listed.
http://www.tweeter.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?searchId=10354411743&keywords=sapphire
Feel free to email me if you have any quetions or email us on our website at Sapphireaudio.com. Just say you spoke to me and I will get the email.
Thanks

Aaron Fournier
Project Engineer
Sapphire Audio

Has anybody seen or heard these speakers? The founders seem to have a decent pedigree, Cambridge Soundworks and Infinity. Their website lists Tweeter as a retailer but the Tweeter website does not mention them.
www.sapphireaudio.com

wje
04-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Has anybody seen or heard these speakers

I have. Actually, it was one of the floor-standing models. A Star Wars movie was playing at Tweeter. For the video that I was watching, the sounds I was hearing was very nice.

It's kind of ironic this thread popped up here, because I wanted to do some more research on Sapphire.