Tannoy Speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tannoy Speakers

Lysdexic
04-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi all, new to this forum. I've come upon some interesting speakers - a pair of Tannoy S-10, a pair of 8LR surrounds and a PS110 subwoofer, all in black. They came from a friend who lost her storage and she asked if I could sell them for her, I have no clue as to proper valuation. Hope I'm not out of line asking for assistance, I found this excellent resource via Google. I can post pictures if that is acceptable.

Peace!

Pat

Lysdexic
04-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Pictures posted in my gallery

nightflier
04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Tannoy S-10 = $750-900, S-8LR = $440-590, PS-110 = $200-320, according to the bluebook values, provided they are in excellent condition. From the pictures they look like they are. For the tower speakers the hardest part will be shipping them. You may have to offer local pickup only. Where are you located?

JohnMichael
04-02-2009, 05:03 PM
You can ask for valuation but if you want to sell them you would need to post in Classifieds. Since you are selling them for a "friend" and you have not filled out your profile I would caution members to be careful if they make contact.

Lysdexic
04-03-2009, 06:06 AM
Mea culpa - filled out the profile, I'm in Los Feliz, CA in the shade of the Griffith Observatory. Many thanks for the valuations, I will likely post them on
craigslist at the low end values as there are a few surface scratches that don't show up in the pictures.