Get Ready!!! New Footage on Kubrick's The Shining: Redux to be released!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready!!! New Footage on Kubrick's The Shining: Redux to be released!!!

Kam
04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Ok, through my friend's over in hollywoodland, i've got a teaser! i can't name names yet, but basically they've got footage Kubrick shot early on as test footage, actually the shot of the blood pouring out of the elevator was shot just for the trailer before principal photography started, and he liked it so much he used it in the movie. well.. apparently there's a LOT more he shot that they're releasing!

get ready for a new The Shining in theaters!!!

dean_martin
04-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Interesting, Kam. I picked up the two-disc dvd set a couple weeks ago at Best Buy while it was on sale (BB had several 2-disc collector's editions on sale for 9.99). Watched the film Sat. night. It still has "IT". Timeless. Haven't watched the special features/extras yet.

More creepy conversations between Jack and hotel workers from the past would be really cool. (The bathroom scene where the waiter takes Jack to clean his jacket had me in a trance.)

Kam
04-02-2009, 06:39 AM
so..... i shoulda started this early in the day to get more traction and discussion and a build up, but....
APRIL FOOLS! :D

hehehehe.