Umphrey's McGee touring with the Jonas Bros & Hannah Montana. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Umphrey's McGee touring with the Jonas Bros & Hannah Montana.

GMichael
04-01-2009, 09:41 AM
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

ForeverAutumn
04-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow! From an email I just got from the UM website:

Summer Tour Triple Bill Announced!

We are unbelievably pleased to share with you our Summer Tour lineup, which will feature a triple bill of Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers and Umphrey's McGee. This will be Umphrey's first official world tour, and will include stops at Big Ben (London), Arc de Triomphe (Paris), the Giza Pyramids (Egypt), the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Italy) and our very own Statue of Liberty (New York) with special guest Fred Durst . Dates and on-sale information, including a special VIP Hannah/Jonas/UM meet and greet package, will be available. Stay tuned for more info on what will be an amazing summer for all involved!

Sweet!

Can't wait to get that Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana comp from you!

ForeverAutumn
04-01-2009, 10:19 AM
I think that this site is playing it's own little April Fools joke on us.

Finch Platte
04-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Wow! From an email I just got from the UM website:

Summer Tour Triple Bill Announced!

We are unbelievably pleased to share with you our Summer Tour lineup, which will feature a triple bill of Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers and Umphrey's McGee. This will be Umphrey's first official world tour, and will include stops at Big Ben (London), Arc de Triomphe (Paris), the Giza Pyramids (Egypt), the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Italy) and our very own Statue of Liberty (New York) with special guest Fred Durst . Dates and on-sale information, including a special VIP Hannah/Jonas/UM meet and greet package, will be available. Stay tuned for more info on what will be an amazing summer for all involved!

Sweet!

3-LockBox
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Now that Miley's garnering some real cred, Radiohead will capitulate to do a meet and greet with her...Kanye West can still go to hell though.