Yet more signs of the New World Order... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Yet more signs of the New World Order...

bobsticks
03-29-2009, 07:20 AM
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9Z0if8hBngl15j58"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9Z0if8hBngl15j58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

It seems that no matter whether Democrat or Republican, our elected officials are intent upon trampling our Constitution. Fortunately this comes at a time when there are no other pressing matters that should concern our governors.

I can't help but notice that again, China and Russia (the two largest offenders of copyright infringement laws) are not signing and presumably exempt from said enforcement.

3-LockBox
03-29-2009, 12:11 PM
**** the Masons

Swish
03-29-2009, 02:19 PM
We need better enforcement of what is already in place. Now we're starting to look like a much bigger version of Venezuela.

bobsticks
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
We need better enforcement of what is already in place. Now we're starting to look like a much bigger version of Venezuela.

True, true Swisheroo. I like how thy're trying to make downloads into a national Security issue...those damn thirteen year old terrorists. It's a strange world when Nancy Pelosi appears more like a Constitutional conservative than el Presidente.

Auricauricle
03-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Well, mebbe if we get off our collective arses and tell Mom and Dad that we don't need a babysitter or a nanny anymore...

bobsticks
03-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Well, mebbe if we get off our collective arses and tell Mom and Dad that we don't need a babysitter or a nanny anymore...

I'm encouraged by the fact that gun sales are at an all time high. I've said it before: The government should be a little scared of the people, not the other way around.