Natasha Richardson [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Natasha Richardson

MasterCylinder
03-19-2009, 11:49 AM
What a flukey and tragic turn of events.
Good actress from an acting dynasty............and very attractive IMO.
What a shame.............only 45 with two teen boys.

Rich-n-Texas
03-19-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree. It was sad to hear on the news that she died from her head injury. Married to Liam Neison (sp?) too. He must be crushed.

ForeverAutumn
03-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I didn't know who she was until Tuesday. But it is tragic for sure. What's scary is that she seemed fine at first. I read that the Ski Patrol only took her down the hill on a sled as a precaution. They had no reason to believe that she was seriously injured.

Frightening.

Groundbeef
03-19-2009, 01:19 PM
It is really sad for her to have died this way. My mom always told me NEVER to go to sleep/nap after hitting my head for quite some time. Of course prudence is always easier after the fact.

But I would have thought that her state would have been altered, and she shouldn't have been allowed to lay down without being checked out to be safe. But what can you do really. The family is devestated, so it wouldn't make sense to beat them about with it.

thekid
03-20-2009, 01:52 AM
A tragic loss made even more so by the fact that it sounds like had the proper precautions be taken it could have been avoided.

I had a co-worker's son who passed away under tragic similar circumstances. He fell off some playground equipment, seemed fine, but was later sent home after complaining of a headache. He was alone at home for several hours and apparently passed in his sleep before his parents got home from work.