Need a good laugh. Take a look at this. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need a good laugh. Take a look at this.

Swish
02-16-2009, 10:12 AM
I was watching the HBO series 'Flight of the Conchords' last night when Bret and Jemaine (that's the correct spelling BTW) entered a night club and, soon after, this scene and subsequent, started. I was howling so loud my wife nearly killed me. These guys have some of the funniest stuff I've every seen and heard, so I would also recommend checking out their MySpace page. It has some tunes there, but there is also video if you scroll down a bit that is not to be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t3FbYBXWDw

Slosh
02-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I have this episode on my DVR but haven't watched yet. "Sugar Lumps" from a few weeks ago is classic.

While we're off topic I saw Gran Torino yesterday and thought it was very good. Also watched Religilous at a friend's house and I'll give it a big "meh".

Finch Platte
02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't get it.

Too highbrow for me. :out:

Swish
02-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't get it.

Too highbrow for me. :out:

...Monster Mash. I know that always makes you laugh.

Swish
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
I have this episode on my DVR but haven't watched yet. "Sugar Lumps" from a few weeks ago is classic.

While we're off topic I saw Gran Torino yesterday and thought it was very good. Also watched Religilous at a friend's house and I'll give it a big "meh".

...character played by Clint was something that you would expect in the 1980s, as far as his racist leanings. Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? That's not to be missed. A bit far-fetched at the end, and a tad sappy, but the scenes from the main character's childhood were incredible.

ForeverAutumn
02-16-2009, 05:47 PM
I liked Duds Lotion song better.