Operation Aborted [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Operation Aborted

Reticuli
02-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I can't seem to load pages in the review section anymore. The main site loads the ad up top, but then comes up with an Internet Explorer error window. No other website on the net seems to be doing this to me.

Ideas?

bobsticks
02-13-2009, 06:44 PM
I can't seem to load pages in the review section anymore. The main site loads the ad up top, but then comes up with an Internet Explorer error window. No other website on the net seems to be doing this to me.

Ideas?

Check your Privacy Level under "Tools". If you're blocking out all the cookies and running high security it can FUBAR our already-FUBARed system.

Of course, if you keep messin' with it you might alter the Space/Time Continuum. It's happened before.

Groundbeef
02-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Of course, if you keep messin' with it you might alter the Space/Time Continuum. It's happened before.

Didn't you say that two months from now?:out:

RoadRunner6
02-13-2009, 11:35 PM

I'm not sure that it has happened in the past. I am, however, certain that it has happened in the future!

RR6 :rolleyes5:

Reticuli
02-14-2009, 01:26 AM
That didn't fix it. I also reset my security settings. Still no go. Seems to get hung up on some shopping.crx thing right after the banner on top has loaded.

Rich-n-Texas
02-14-2009, 07:10 AM
http://forums.audioreview.com/announcement.php?f=43

It's early; I haven't had any coffee yet, but that link is new, so try using the instructions in the first post.

If that doesn't work, the second post may be what you need to do next. You, or ANYBODY!!! :frown2:

atomicAdam
02-15-2009, 09:18 PM

Ideas?

Could you give me a url that you are having trouble with.

Do you mean this one? http://www.audioreview.com/reviewscrx.aspx

Or something else?

-adam

Reticuli
03-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I cannot look at any review on audio review anymore. The list of manufacturers or models comes up just fine. Then I click on one of them. It starts to load the page and then appears to get stuck. Then it comes up with the Operation Aborted window. Right before it fails, it has the banner at the top and then all this stuff:

Home | Welcome, Reticuli | My Account

Browse Reviews
Latest Reviews
Pro Reviews
Top 100
Add a Product
Hot Deals
Partner Stores
Classifieds
Store Offers
Popular Picks
Register!