Atlanta, Salt Lake City [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta, Salt Lake City

rob7
01-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I know I don't post on here much, but I check in often to gain new knowledge to help with this ever evolving hobby. And I enjoy reading the different views on music and politics and everything in between. There was a thread recently about meeting up with other members.

I'm heading to Atlanta for a short trip next week. The following week I'll be in the Salt Lake City area. These are business trips, but I will have time in the evenings if anyone is available to meet up for a drink or coffee or to show off your gear or whatever. It'd be pretty cool to meet up with some of you. :3:

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Rob

Rich-n-Texas
01-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Pix lives in Atlanta. Give him a shout.

(he he snicker snicker)

Just kidding rob7 :smilewinkgrin:

rob7
01-30-2009, 04:55 PM
It's just a quick trip. I didn't plan on coming home with a Vizio.

Don't know if one drink would be enough. :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
It wouldn't be rob7. Take it from me. :cryin:

Luvin Da Blues
01-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Come on guys, it would be fun. :yesnod:

Like having a sitdown with Archie Bunker. Pure entertainment. :lol: (until the nurse comes in sayin' something 'bout putting Pix to bed)

I'm thinking that we all take him more seriously that he does himself. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off with most of his posts.

Luvin Da Blues
01-30-2009, 06:02 PM
..... to meet up for a drink or coffee or to show off your gear or whatever. It'd be pretty cool to meet up with some of you......

Ya cool idea, there's more than a few rigs and persona's 'round these parts that I could lend me ear to. :14:

Rich-n-Texas
01-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Ain't no way yer gonna get me to come up there to Bitter Cold Kennilworth pal.:hand:

bobsticks
01-31-2009, 06:25 AM
Hey rob, when you're out west maybe you coild have Sugar meet up with you... o' course that might bring on a head-bashing tantrum from Rich.

Lemme know if you're in the midwest. I'll dummy up a greenie and we'll have a beverage.

Luvin Da Blues
01-31-2009, 06:39 AM
Ain't no way yer gonna get me to come up there to Bitter Cold Kennilworth pal.:hand:

Not a place for the weak at heart. :lol: It's a land where men are men and sheep are scared. :D

Actually Rich, it is a very beautiful place and our winters are usually mild, summers are great and the air is clean.

rob7
01-31-2009, 06:41 AM
A new assignment at work will bring more travels. We'll see if the midwest is included. Hopefully I can make it out your way.

And the same goes for everyone else--if you're in the area, come on over. Sun and fun in the southwest. We should be near 70 today with cool breeze. Get out of the snow and ice, and come on down.

Sugar Beats
02-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Rob, I'm always up for hanging out and having some drinks, don't have much in the way of equipment to show ya... And Richie may get a wee bit jealous... So let me know! SLC has a few nice sights to see.

GMichael
02-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Rob, I'm always up for hanging out and having some drinks, don't have much in the way of equipment to show ya... And Richie may get a wee bit jealous... So let me know! SLC has a few nice sights to see.

Can't
Stop
Laughing

Rich-n-Texas
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
She doesn't have ANYTHING in the way of equipment to show you rob7, so...

BACK OFF!!! :incazzato:

Sugar Beats
02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
GM, I knew that one would get ya! LOL! Didn't you have more to remark on re: the sights to see as well?

(P.S. we all knew which type of equipment I was referring to, BTW) smile....

GMichael
02-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Rich told me he'd beat me up if I did.

Rich-n-Texas
02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Sweet Beats, you come down here and I'll buy you a Shiner. :ihih:

Auricauricle
02-03-2009, 03:21 PM
He Beats, don't let 'im show you 'is "Equalizer"!

ForeverAutumn
02-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Not a place for the weak at heart. :lol: It's a land where men are men and sheep are scared. :D

Actually Rich, it is a very beautiful place and our winters are usually mild, summers are great and the air is clean.

I had the pleasure of visiting Kelowna once and it is, indeedy, a beautiful place to be. Lots of nice vinyards to visit too. :)

Luvin Da Blues
02-03-2009, 05:59 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Kelowna once and it is, indeedy, a beautiful place to be. Lots of nice vinyards to visit too. :)

I like it, thanks. Lots of great "clean" lakes in the valley. Our Okanagan wines are really getting a name for themselves internationally, too bad the good local vintages are just as expensive as the imports.

Sugar Beats
02-16-2009, 10:51 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know that Rob7 & I met up & hung out... it was a really enjoyable, entertaining & pleasant time. I hope you're not jealous Richie. He's a really nice guy & we found we have a lot of musical tastes and interests in common.

Just one thing though... I had a couple drinks w/ dinner and Rob talked me into showing him my equpiment. :blush2: :eek6:

He's going to be traveling back this way again, so we agreed that we'd get together and do it all over again.

I'm looking forward to it, it was fun!

ForeverAutumn
02-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know that Rob7 & I met up & hung out... it was a really enjoyable, entertaining & pleasant time. I hope you're not jealous Richie. He's a really nice guy & we found we have a lot of musical tastes and interests in common.

Just one thing though... I had a couple drinks w/ dinner and Rob talked me into showing him my equpiment. :blush2: :eek6:

He's going to be traveling back this way again, so we agreed that we'd get together and do it all over again.

I'm looking forward to it, it was fun!

That's great SB! I've met a few people from AR in person and it's always been a fun time! I sent you a PM about Vegas, but never heard back from you. What up Girlfriend?

ForeverAutumn
02-16-2009, 01:38 PM
I like it, thanks. Lots of great "clean" lakes in the valley. Our Okanagan wines are really getting a name for themselves internationally, too bad the good local vintages are just as expensive as the imports.

You can thank both our Federal and your Provincial taxes for that. I can buy B.C. wine cheaper in Ontario than you can in B.C. :out:

Sugar Beats
02-16-2009, 02:24 PM
That's great SB! I've met a few people from AR in person and it's always been a fun time! I sent you a PM about Vegas, but never heard back from you. What up Girlfriend?

Hey Lady!

I sent you a PM, but am pretty much planning on Vegas...

So I will see ya there! It will be fun!

rob7
02-16-2009, 05:50 PM
A gentleman never tells....:blush2: