Michelle, my belle [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Michelle, my belle

02audionoob
01-20-2009, 09:19 PM
So...what does everyone think of Michelle Obama? I for one am digging our new First Lady. Lawyer, mom, campaigner, fashion plate, public speaker. On Faux News they referred to her as our new Jackie Kennedy. Although complimentary I'd say that comment underestimated Michelle.

:yesnod:

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 05:18 AM
She's pretty hot. And tall too! :ihih:

Sugar Beats
01-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Rich, you & I have got to talk!

She's pretty hot?

Ugh! What am I going to do with you!

ForeverAutumn
01-21-2009, 09:00 AM

She's pretty hot?

Hey Sugar, one thing that you should know about Rich and GM...if it doesn't have a penis and it's breathing then it's HOT.

:lol:

Hey Rich, did I ever tell you that I'm 5' 9"? ;)

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Hey Sugar, one thing that you should know about Rich and GM...if it doesn't have a penis and it's breathing then it's HOT.

:lol:
Another thing to note about GM: He's married (might as well be dead :rolleyes:).

Correction FA, it can never have had a penis to begin with. :eek6:

Hey Rich, did I ever tell you that I'm 5' 9"? ;)
I'm 5' 9" too! I'm SURE you know what THAT means...

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 09:39 AM

She's pretty hot?

Okay!!! What's your phone number? ;)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-21-2009, 09:56 AM
I do not care what anyone else thinks, I think she is beautiful, classy, smart, and it is a joy watching her do her thing. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sugar Beats
01-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Never said she wasn't smart, classy, or attractive.

And Rich, I don't give my # out so easily. Try a little harder. I'm still waiting for you to impress me.

FA, thanks for the tid bit. I'm sure I knew that, but it's always nice to be reminded.

kexodusc
01-21-2009, 10:08 AM
She's a nice looking lady for sure, but more impressive, she seems to be nicer balance between the last few we've had. Not as power hungry and agenda-driven as Hillary, and not as quiet and invisible as Laura (we never really got know her.).

I kinda thought Barbara Bush was a good First Lady as far as they go. Nancy Regan too. The last 2...meh.

ForeverAutumn
01-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm 5' 9" too! I'm SURE you know what THAT means...

Yep. It means that I couldn't wear stilettos.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Yep. It means that I couldn't wear stilettos.

Oh yes you could!!!

nightflier
01-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Tex,

I bet it would really turn your stomach to know that a penis is really an overgrown clitoris, technically speaking.

Sorry, I just read that in a little book I got for x-mas called 100 Things You're Not Supposed to Know (great read BTW), and I just thought it was fitting here. Maybe a little over the top, oh well, any chance to send Tex running for cover is always worth it.

Back to Michelle. Not exactly a looker, but definitely brainy and brawny. She looks like she could school Tex both in the gym and in the classroom. Actually she kind of walks a bit funny, like Olive Oil, and her older daughter seems to be headed in the same direction. But those are not very nice things to say, and I'm probably over the line on that (like I started this post on a high note, LOL). She definitely has charm, a positive outlook, a sense of humor, and above all, class.

As a first lady, those are much more important than absolute beauty. I mean would Obama had benefited in this election if his wife had looked like Beonce? I doubt it. I actually think that having an arm-piece or trophy-wife is more of a detriment. It would suggest something about the man that is not very positive and makes me wonder if he's more concerned about appearances than substance.

Maybe that's another thing I didn't like about McCain. That and the fact that he repeatedly called Cindy the "c" word in public and offered to have her do a topless poll-dance for a fund raiser. Yeah, Michelle says volumes about Barak, and those volumes are quite positive. Thank god we're not having to cower under the horror of McCain and his poor speechless trophy-wife standing up there instead.

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 12:39 PM
No nightflier. A vagina is an inverted penis. :biggrin5:

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 12:41 PM
And Rich, I don't give my # out so easily. Try a little harder. I'm still waiting for you to impress me...
My response to your PM wasn't impressive? :sad:

ForeverAutumn
01-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Tex,

I bet it would really turn your stomach to know that a penis is really an overgrown clitoris, technically speaking.

So, what you're saying is that I have a small penis? I DON'T THINK SO!!! :nono:

ForeverAutumn
01-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Back to Michelle. Not exactly a looker, but definitely brainy and brawny... She definitely has charm, a positive outlook, a sense of humor, and above all, class.

As a first lady, those are much more important than absolute beauty. I mean would Obama had benefited in this election if his wife had looked like Beonce? I doubt it. I actually think that having an arm-piece or trophy-wife is more of a detriment. It would suggest something about the man that is not very positive and makes me wonder if he's more concerned about appearances than substance.

You know...a woman can have beauty AND brains. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive of each other.

Sugar Beats
01-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Back to Michelle. Not exactly a looker, but definitely brainy and brawny. She looks like she could school Tex both in the gym and in the classroom. Actually she kind of walks a bit funny, like Olive Oil, and her older daughter seems to be headed in the same direction. But those are not very nice things to say, and I'm probably over the line on that (like I started this post on a high note, LOL).

Hey flier,
I pretty much agree. I think she seems really polished and brainy. She's obviously articulate and doesn't seem afraid to speak her mind. I wouldn't call her a "beauty" but when one possess attractive qualities and attributes it makes them more attractive overall, IMO. The "walking" comment may have been a little unnecessary. (smile)

So Rich, w/ that said, what's the deal? I'm not sure I've recognized what "attractive" qualities you bring to the table? Lol.

You know, I'm just teasing ya, Rich! Just cause it's so fun! You could send me another PM as I did love rec. that other one from you soooo much!

FA you said it perfectly! You know...a woman can have beauty AND brains. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive of each other.

I think FA just proved her own point.

nightflier
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh, this is going to sound really bad, but...

So, what you're saying is that I have a small penis? I DON'T THINK SO!!! :nono:

Technically, yes.

Tex, I didn't expect such a calm and collected come-back. I'm impressed. I'll have to try harder to find something to offend. Oh wait, I got it: Hillary has one too!

By the way, I never implied that a woman cannot have beauty and brains, just look at Sugar Beats.... And she hangs out on a audio forum with us beer-drinking, loud-mouth, bickering types. We could learn a thing or two about this kind of determination. No wonder Tex & GM are falling over each other trying to impress her.

But Michelle, well, she's not Beonce. I'm just being honest here. I'm not saying she's unattractive, but if you asked 100 guys who they'd prefer to watch pole-dancing at their bachelor party, well I think they'd probably pick Beonce. Granted, if you asked me who I'd want to be stuck on a desert island with, that would be a much harder question - after all, you can only get so much conversation out of Beonce, and on a desert island, you won't last long w/o communication.

So with all the due respect to the first lady, she's not exactly my ideal of a beautiful woman. On the other hand, she makes up for that with poise, intelligence, class, and a beautiful smile. I can easily see why Barak fell for her - she's a fantastic woman and a role model for all. Heck, Obama's letting her mother move in with them - that's respect! Ray Romano said last night, after 9 seasons of the Obamas watching his show religiously: has Barak learned nothing? Actually he has, he understands, and he's the better man for it - probably a better father too.

ForeverAutumn
01-21-2009, 03:03 PM
You may not have meant to, but you did imply it.

I mean would Obama had benefited in this election if his wife had looked like Beonce? I doubt it. I actually think that having an arm-piece or trophy-wife is more of a detriment. It would suggest something about the man that is not very positive and makes me wonder if he's more concerned about appearances than substance.

Your statement implies that if Obama had a wife who was an "arm-piece" (an offensive title in its own right) that she would not also be intelligent. And while you say that it would suggest that the man is more concerned about appearances than substance, the fact that your comment seems to make the assumption that the "arm-piece" is not also intelligent suggests to me that you are the shallow one.

Pole dancing nightflier? Really? That's how you defend yourself against an accusation of chauvinism? I rest my case.

nightflier
01-21-2009, 03:18 PM
FA, I'm sorry, there must have been a typo in my response. Is this better?

"By the way, I never implied that a woman cannot have beauty and brains, just look at Forever Autumn.... And she hangs out on a audio forum with us beer-drinking, loud-mouth, bickering types. We could learn a thing or two about this kind of determination. No wonder Tex & GM are falling over each other trying to impress her."

So you criticize me for using the term "Pole Dancing" when your signature talks about "self-choking masturbators"? Yeah, that's class.

You're reading way too much into what I wrote. With the term "arm-piece" I was referring to the way that McCain treated his wife, and my thoughts had already moved on to that when I wrote it. I certainly did not mean that she thought of herself as that. And regarding Obama having a Beonce-looking wife, I was only saying that she would not have helped the ticket and probably would have been a detriment strictly based on her looks. When I think back how much people gawked over Palin and cared nothing for the nonsense she actually said, I think my assertion that looks are important aren't too far off the mark.

Like lots of people I type fast and start thinking about the next sentence or thought before I finish the last. No need to start tearing it apart and psychoanalyzing. Or do you have another unrelated bone to pick with me?

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Okay let's just have fun with this. I think that was the OP's original intention.

BTW 'flier, I don't have to fall over anymore for FA's attention... if ya know what I mean... ("nudge nudge, wink wink") :ihih:

Sugar Beats is presenting a bit more of a challenge. However, I'm always up for a good...errr... challenge.

Another BTW... if you'll notice Sugar, GM hasn't posted here all day. You're getting the cold shoulder if you ask me. :yesnod:

Sugar Beats
01-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey Richie, you don't need to rub it in! I noticed...

Rich-n-Texas
01-21-2009, 06:01 PM
She called me Richie again. :dreamy:

emesbee
01-21-2009, 09:24 PM
I don't know much about her background, but from over here she seems like an attractive, intelligent woman.