What do you think of the Infinity tss-750's [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Infinity tss-750's

Cos67
03-15-2004, 01:26 PM
In my earlier posts on a good HTS in the box or mixed and match, I got some replies that I am very grateful for, but a few of the names mention I Had never heard of, So I get scared off of....

So asking this new question. Does anyone own the infinty tss-750 speaker system. if So, what do you think, or have you heard or read reviews on them?? If you can help, Please let me know, or link me to reviews....

Cos Who read one very good review on them. I'd like more and some owner input on em also

Rono75
06-28-2004, 05:51 PM
In my earlier posts on a good HTS in the box or mixed and match, I got some replies that I am very grateful for, but a few of the names mention I Had never heard of, So I get scared off of....

So asking this new question. Does anyone own the infinty tss-750 speaker system. if So, what do you think, or have you heard or read reviews on them?? If you can help, Please let me know, or link me to reviews....

Cos Who read one very good review on them. I'd like more and some owner input on em also

Purchased the TSS750 about 3 weeks ago. Replacing a 12 year old Pro Logic set up w/ klipsch floor speakers. After adding a HD projection TV, I don't have room for the floor speakers. Found the infinity TSS750. Very nice. Didn't wan't to spend more than 1K for a receiver and speakers. Not that expensive. $600. With a digital receiver, dolby 5.1 is super. The center channel is clear, not tinny. The front speakers (same as surrounds) provide a great mix. They deliver, good punch. The sub is really superb. It puts out!. the LFE is senational. They are great sounding for both theater and music,(theater is excellent). I was ready to get the 450's but after listening to the 750's, it was no contest. Worth the extra $200. I feel if you want a reasonably priced, great sounding small home theater speaker set, give these a very serious look. Also, compared these to Yamaha, JBL, and Bose. See this link for a review from Home Theater Magazine:http://www.hometheatermag.com/loudspeakers/204infinity/