My current internal braintune is... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My current internal braintune is...

jasn
03-15-2004, 11:53 AM
John Vanderslice; My Family Tree from Cellar Door.

Great tune from a great release. Some artists just play with confidence, and that's the sense I get from this CD. The songs are like little short stories, where I have to wonder how much is autobigraphical and how much is pulled from a slightly twisted mind.

So, what's going on in your head right now?

nobody
03-15-2004, 12:25 PM
Same thing playing inside my brain as I am listening to right now...Selbstportrait mit Kater off the new Einsturzende Neubauten record Perpetuum Mobile. Really digging this release.

newtrix1
03-15-2004, 01:05 PM

Well, you did ask ;)

jasn
03-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Stray Cat Strut Well, you did ask
That's not bad. I'm feeling lucky today, because my default tune is actually the theme song to Green Acres...

Dusty Chalk
03-15-2004, 01:15 PM
I was listening to the Lost in Translation soundtrack last night, so I've got My Bloody Valentine's "Sometimes" putting in airtime in my grey matter.

tentoze
03-15-2004, 02:12 PM
John Vanderslice; My Family Tree from Cellar Door.

Great tune from a great release. Some artists just play with confidence, and that's the sense I get from this CD. The songs are like little short stories, where I have to wonder how much is autobigraphical and how much is pulled from a slightly twisted mind.

Esta Noche from Twilight Singers' Blackberry Belle cd- infectious groove in that one that can stay with me for days on end............

Stone
03-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Misfits - "Hybrid Moments"

newtrix1
03-15-2004, 05:35 PM
That's not bad. I'm feeling lucky today, because my default tune is actually the theme song to Green Acres...

Must focus...must not let Green Acres theme song settle in...

"Stray Cat Strut, I'm a ladies guy...get a shoe thrown at me from a a mean old guy..."