Flippin' through my vinyl mix... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Flippin' through my vinyl mix...

nobody
01-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Made a mix from my vinyl for a friend, so basically stuff she's said she likes for the most part. Figured I'd toss it up here since there is some really good stuff on here, I think...

Her's the track list

1. Switchblade - Link Wray
2. The Way I Walk - Robert Gordon
3. Gimmie Danger - The Stooges
4. Disgraceland - Elvis Hitler
5. California Sun - The Dictators
6. Slave To My Dick - Subhumans
7. Oh Mother - Tex & The Horseheads
8. Cry Baby Killers - Flesh Eaters
9. Police & Thieves - Junior Murvin
10. Summer Breeze - Jackie Mittoo
11. Johnny, I Love You - Booker T. & The MGs
12. Oh Girl - The Chi Lites
13. Long Black Limousine - Elvis Presley
14. Teenage News - Sylvain Sylvain
15. Achin' - The Plugz
16. Journey To The center Of A Girl - The Cramps
17. Miserlou - Agent Orange
18. Rebel Rouser - Duane Eddy
19. Whiskey River - Willie Nelson
20. Settin' The Woods On Fire - Hank Williams
21. Cryin' In The Rain - The Everly Brothers
22. Gypsy Woman - The Impressions
23. Pastime Paradise - Stevie Wonder
24. King of Rock - Run DMC

Sorry about the low bit rate (128), but it was the only way I could get 80 minutes under 100 MB for upload.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?44ibwbnsnlm

bobsticks
01-09-2009, 06:15 PM
...grabbing the d/l as I type. You always through out some pithy stuff. Thanks.

Y'all have been throwing out some good stuff lately, truly tempting me to weave my majik into another, "Comp of Everything Swish Hates"...that train, she is a-rollin'.

Luvin Da Blues
01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
"Comp of Everything Swish Hates"...that train, she is a-rollin'.

Hey sticks, things a bit better in yer werld now? Dat comp sounds like it may be for me LOL, and I have no idea what would be on it.

May you have peas in your life and jingle in your pocket.

LDB

bobsticks
01-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey sticks, things a bit better in yer werld now?

What's not to love, Larry? We gotta new year with some new opportunities and perspectives...and the boys have been cranking out the tunes...noddin0ff's comp, stuff from Swishy, Slosh's YEC, Finche on the prowl, and now this. Sir Nobody always comes up with some eclectic and unique mixes.

Thanks for asking though. I trust things are righteous up in teh Great White North?

Luvin Da Blues
01-09-2009, 06:40 PM
What's not to love, Larry? .......Thanks for asking though. I trust things are righteous up in teh Great White North?

I was referring to the untimely passing of your Grandfather.

Everything's great up here 'cept BC got an unusual amount of snow over a few weeks, made a mess of everything, especially in Vancouver when it all melted. I'm thinking what my next upgrade is gunna be, gots to be a few awesome deals on used gear coming on stream soon.

Rich-n-Texas
01-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Get a room you two. :rolleyes:

bobsticks
01-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Who two?

nobody
01-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Just in case anyone really liked that mix, I just was told I can upload bigger files at a different site, so here is the whole thing as 320 MP3s, with an M3U file. And I took a bit of time and tagged the songs...which I forgot to do earlier.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WW7WRX8B

Luvin Da Blues
01-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Just in case anyone really liked that mix, I just was told I can upload bigger files at a different site, so here is the whole thing as 320 MP3s, with an M3U file. And I took a bit of time and tagged the songs...which I forgot to do earlier.

Now we're talking. :thumbsup: Thanks

noddin0ff
01-10-2009, 06:57 PM

Sold! Thank you!

nobody
01-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Just hope y'all enjoy.