Just Saw My First Old Film Non Blu Ray DVD on my Blu Ray Player and it was Fantastic! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just Saw My First Old Film Non Blu Ray DVD on my Blu Ray Player and it was Fantastic!

EdwardGein
01-06-2009, 01:54 AM
Just saw an old Schlock 1960's horror movie that I loved called It! with Roddy McDowlell about a Golem that is a Statue that comes to life with awful special effects- I loved it, on regular DVD and it looked fantastic on my Blu-Ray Player. I am an Blu-Ray Believer. I feel like I've discovered crack!

pixelthis
01-07-2009, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE=EdwardGein]Just saw an old Schlock 1960's horror movie that I loved called It! with Roddy McDowlell about a Golem that is a Statue that comes to life with awful special effects- I loved it, on regular DVD and it looked fantastic on my Blu-Ray Player. I am an Blu-Ray Believer. I feel like I've discovered crack!

ANOTHER CONVERT:1:

(DID YOU SAY CRACK?

EdwardGein
01-07-2009, 03:50 AM
That picture is awesome. Did you find it on the web? I want to use it on my blog site but I have a feeling its against Google's adsense rules.

Rich-n-Texas
01-07-2009, 07:03 AM
Do a search here on "pixelthis" EG and you'll find more pictures than you can handle. :yesnod:

pixelthis
01-07-2009, 11:10 PM
That picture is awesome. Did you find it on the web? I want to use it on my blog site but I have a feeling its against Google's adsense rules.

I got it off of the web.
DONT THINK ITS COPYRIGHTED or anything.
I come across these gems and, well, a picture is worth a thousand words.
And if you like a SD dvd on a Blu player just wait until you see a BLU disc.:1: