Here's How to Get the Old Netflix Single Page New Release Page [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's How to Get the Old Netflix Single Page New Release Page

EdwardGein
01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Like everything else in life, if something is working right, fix it and make it work worse. Netflix did this about 6 months ago in regards to their weekly "Releasing this Week Page" which is now hidden on their site. To make a long story short, I found out the link where to still get this each week and its on a Post I Did on My Blog Click Here for it. (http://www.giftsandfreeadvice.com/free_advice/where-to-find-netflix-new-releases-old-helpful-version-that-vanished/) Hope this is helpful to anyone who uses Netflix

Kevio
01-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I suspect that bury this on purpose. If they put the information front and center, they'd have more customers trying to rent the same newly-released movies at the same time and they'd have to buy more copies to keep everyone happy.

EdwardGein
01-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah that's exactly the reason they gave except for the buy more DVD part. They said that this was better for Netflix customers because not as many people will be reserving movies that they now don't know about! I lucked when someone who worked at Neflix put it on his forum because there were so many complaints on the forum about this.