Hey Finchster...familiar with Darlahood? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Finchster...familiar with Darlahood?

Chip_B
11-21-2003, 10:22 PM
I played their 'Big Fine Thing' album a lot when it came out back in '96 and still give it a spin once in awhile. The sardonic vocals, raucous playing, and semi-clever lyrics add up to several damned fine tunes. Anyway, I was listening to it on the way to work and it occurred to me that you'd like this stuff. If you haven't heard it, I'd be happy to send you a sampler.

-Chip

Finch Platte
11-22-2003, 06:41 AM
I do have that disc, and am playing it as I type. To me, it hasn't aged well... maybe I just overplayed it when it first came out. Thanks for thinking of me, tho!

Did I ever send you a copy of this disc- Yep Roc Record's Fortune Cookie?

fp

What the hell is your avatar? It looks like a kitten with a couple of beer bottles??

Chip_B
11-22-2003, 07:34 AM
You never sent me the one in the pic, but the Yep Roc sampler you sent me before was outstanding. I used tunes from it on my 'unsolicited' comp. If you're offering me a copy of 'Fortune Cookie', I'd be quite happy to have one.

The avatar is indeed a pic of a cat with a couple of beer bottles--and a cigarette in its mouth. Looks funny full size (in a sick kinda way), but obviously didn't take too well to downsizing. I'll prolly change it soon.

-Chip

I do have that disc, and am playing it as I type. To me, it hasn't aged well... maybe I just overplayed it when it first came out. Thanks for thinking of me, tho!

Did I ever send you a copy of this disc- Yep Roc Record's Fortune Cookie?

fp

What the hell is your avatar? It looks like a kitten with a couple of beer bottles??

Finch Platte
11-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Nice one :~D

fp