JBL Obsession on Display [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : JBL Obsession on Display

filecat13
01-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I just updated a five-year-old thread (on another site) showing more than half of my JBL collection. Check it out if interested in one man's obsession. It's been called everything from amazing to a collection of junk.

I'll be adding photos of additional systems over the next couple of weeks.

It's called "JBL Family Photo" under my moniker "Titanium Dome," but it's much worse than that, really. :out:

http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5173

RoadRunner6
01-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Wow, very nice family Doug. I am old fart and actually remember some of those speakers. Thnaks for sharing the photos.

A close frind of mine at work was in the audio retail business for many years. His claim to fame is that he sold two JBL Paragons in the same day. I'll e-mail him your photos. he'll be impressed.

RR6:thumbsup:

Worf101
01-02-2009, 07:56 AM
And I thought my obsession with OHM and Epicure was bad. Where the heck to you keep em all?

Da Worfster

filecat13
01-02-2009, 04:04 PM
And I thought my obsession with OHM and Epicure was bad. Where the heck to you keep em all?

Da Worfster

Heh, apparently I keep a lot in the garage. I added a half dozen photos of garage units today.

Every once in a while it dawns on me I might have a problem. It also dawns on me that my girlfriend is one exceptional woman. :arf:

filecat13
01-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Okay, everything is posted now, including some of the bigger units. I'm done (for the time being). :frown2: