Happy - Merry - To Everyone [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy - Merry - To Everyone

Hyfi
12-24-2008, 06:54 AM
I hope everyone gets some good new tunes and toys tonight from Santa.

Happy and prosperous New Year to all.

Shaolin
12-24-2008, 07:46 AM
Merry Christmas.

Finch Platte
12-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Merry Christmas.

Jeez, you remind me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is supposed to be all serious in front of the girl George is trying to impress because he's the "funny one."

:Yawn:

fp

Swish
12-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Jeez, you remind me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is supposed to be all serious in front of the girl George is trying to impress because he's the "funny one."

:Yawn:

fp

The show was great but hung on about two years too long, or post-Larry David. It was just never the same.

Mr Peabody
12-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Merry Christmas guys, I really mean it, you guys are the greatest, I wouldn't know what to do with out you.....

thekid
12-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Merry Christmas guys, I really mean it, you guys are the greatest, I wouldn't know what to do with out you.....

Merry Christmas Mr. P and thanks for all your help this year.

And Happy Holidays to all the other forum regulars here.

JohnMichael
12-24-2008, 06:23 PM
What a great holiday for me. Santa delivered much new to me vinyl. I have been enjoying so much of it that I am wishing I had a week of vacation scheduled.

3-LockBox
12-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Merry Ho Ho

bobsticks
12-25-2008, 06:03 AM
What a great holiday for me. Santa delivered much new to me vinyl. I have been enjoying so much of it that I am wishing I had a week of vacation scheduled.

That Santa is on okay character, ain't he JM?

Merry Ho Ho.

Easy there 3-Lock...don't let the word "Nappy" anywhere near that sentence. Folks have been fired for less.

In any case, Merry Christmas to all y'all Ravers!

Mr MidFi
12-29-2008, 06:34 AM
I got the greatest gift of all...permission. "The Boss" is letting me crack open the checkbook and get a new TV and BD player.

I did the deal yesterday, while she was still out of town. Let's see her change her mind now! HAR HAR...

GMichael
12-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Merry Christmas to all.
Only one gift this year, but it's a biggie. Wifey is expecting our first mini-me next summer.:crazy:
Look out world.
:17:

Finch Platte
12-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Merry Christmas to all.
Only one gift this year, but it's a biggie. Wifey is expecting our first mini-me next summer.:crazy:
Look out world.
:17:

Oh, God. :p

Congrats! Hope all goes well. :9:

fp

(Hint- bass players are hard to find, if you want the kid to support you in your retirement)

Mr MidFi
12-30-2008, 11:11 AM
GMichael: Congratulations! Believe me when I tell you, this is the beginning of a great big adventure. It's completely unlike anything you've done before, and it's even more difficult than you're worrying it might be. But the rewards are vast, like the ocean. And sweeter than the finest honey. Trust me, I'm right about this.

Happy New Year!

Mr Peabody
12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Mr Mid-Fi, what TV and BD player did you get? And, hope you didn't buy from a place that offers the 30 day return or your wife may have a surprise for you some day when you return home from work.

GM, I'm sorry man, your wife told me she was on birth control. Look on the bright side, the kid should be better looking this way :)