New GPS [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New GPS

AncientWalkman
12-23-2008, 11:00 AM
hey I was wondering what you thought of this GPS unit I got as a gift.

*the one on the right*
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/gospeedgoracer/MOTONAV.jpg
MotoNav

I like the lane guidance feature on it. It shows which lanes you should be in so you don't miss your turn or exit.

they have the full specs and pics for it on their main site, motorola.com/motonav

ForeverAutumn
12-23-2008, 11:49 AM
I'd get a Garmin or TomTom before wasting my money on a crappy Motorola.

AncientWalkman
01-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh did you have a bad experience with them ForeverAutumn?

The TN20 model has actually been really cool and working out really well for me. I really enjoy the accuracy but even more so how compact it is which makes it easy for me to grab and take anywhere .

ForeverAutumn
01-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh did you have a bad experience with them ForeverAutumn?

No. I've never owned a Motorola product in my life. I was just ragging on you because we know that you work for Motorola and that your Motorola related posts are nothing more than a poor attempt at getting free advertising for your products.

If you want to advertise here, buy legitimate advertising space and help support this site. Quit spamming us.

Rich-n-Texas
01-07-2009, 09:01 AM
You took the words right outta my mouth FA. :thumbsup:

GMichael
01-07-2009, 09:45 AM
What was she doin in yo....
Oh, nevermind.

Rich-n-Texas
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
What did you do with my bug-eyed girlfriend GM? :mad:

AncientWalkman
01-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Sorry if I upset you guys but I enjoy talking in the community and while I do work with Motorola I also own the TN20 model and was hoping to get insight.

I do apologize though if I have bothered you in any way, I like chatting in this community

ForeverAutumn
01-08-2009, 12:16 PM
We like having you here too AncientWalkman. Don't get me wrong, everyone is welcome here. But you have to admit that some of your posts do seem somewhat spam-like, don't you think?