Something is amiss here at AR. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Something is amiss here at AR.

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2008, 02:04 PM
I think we've entered....The Twilight Zone.

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2008, 02:15 PM
I started this thread at 10:04pm. And I checked my time settings in my profile and they are correct. What's happening?!

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Hey Rich, what do you think the problem is?

(hey, this time warp thing could be fun!)

Rich-n-Texas
12-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Looks like the "engineers" are at it again. :nonod:

kexodusc
12-18-2008, 05:10 AM
Y'all are a bunch of whiners making up hocus pocus and boogeymen...there's no such thing as "time warps" n' "engineers".

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Actually FA, GM and I had already played this game last week or a couple of weeks ago when it was happening then as well.

Worf101
12-18-2008, 06:34 AM
It's that effin' Hardon Collider ah tells ya!!! They fired that puppy up once and look what's happened!!! Real end of times type stuff. We've shifted to an alternate universe where would be Presidential assassins use SHOES???!!!!

You can't make this stuff up ah tells ya!!!.

Da Worfster

kexodusc
12-18-2008, 06:53 AM
It's that effin' Hardon Collider ah tells ya!!! They fired that puppy up once and look what's happened!!! Real end of times type stuff. We've shifted to an alternate universe where would be Presidential assassins use SHOES???!!!!

Da Worfster

There ya go blaming me again for everything....I'm innocent I tells ya!!! :ciappa:

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Ummm.... I think when they turned the colider on it broke. :nonod:

ForeverAutumn
12-18-2008, 07:45 AM

Da Worfster

LMAO! Oh Worf, you crack me up! :thumbsup:

Groundbeef
12-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Does this mean we can all go back in time, and see FA's BooBees again?

RoadRunner6
12-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Oh, that would be a double teat, huh, I mean treat.

Woochifer
12-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Just blame everything on Sticks (he's gotta earn his reputation points, right?) ... works for me! :devil:

Rich-n-Texas
12-18-2008, 11:59 AM
What's this about teats??? I know what teats are. :yesnod:

RoadRunner6
12-18-2008, 01:39 PM
That's where the ice cream comes from you were asking about.

Auricauricle
12-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Don't, don't ask Tex fer some sprinkles....

bobsticks
12-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Just blame everything on Sticks (he's gotta earn his reputation points, right?) ... works for me! :devil:

Unnecessary...just unnecessary...

bobsticks
12-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Y'all are a bunch of whiners making up hocus pocus and boogeymen...there's no such thing as "time warps" n' "engineers".

You would say that since this time it was all your fault!

trollgirl
12-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Did someone say time warp? The photo did not copy/paste. I don't recall the Chinese being big hoaxers.

Swiss watch found in 400-year-old tomb
Archeologists in China are baffled after finding a tiny Swiss watch in a 400-year-old tomb.

The watch ring was discovered as archeologists were making a documentary with two journalists from Shangsi town.

"When we tried to remove the soil wrapped around the coffin, a piece of rock suddenly dropped off and hit the ground with a metallic sound,? said Jiang Yanyu, former curator of the Guangxi Autonomous Region Museum.

"We picked up the object, and found it was a ring. After removing the covering soil and examining it further, we were shocked to see it was a watch."

The time was stopped at 10:06am, and on the back was engraved the word "Swiss", reports the People's Daily.

Local experts say they are confused as they believe the tomb had been undisturbed since it was created during the Ming dynasty 400 years ago.

They have suspended the dig and are waiting for experts to arrive from Beijing and help them unravel the mystery.

bobsticks
12-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Local experts say they are confused as they believe the tomb had been undisturbed since it was created during the Ming dynasty 400 years ago.

They have suspended the dig and are waiting for experts to arrive from Beijing and help them unravel the mystery.

They were wrong. Clearly it was disturbed. Maybe the scoundrel was swallowed up by the earth, maybe run off by a gigantic boulder thundering down the pathway. Maybe it was spiders. Probably it was snakes...he probably hated snakes.

In any case, the "local experts" were wrong. Mystery solved and I'll take my government grant now. You can call it bailout if you like.

kexodusc
12-19-2008, 05:23 AM
They were wrong. Clearly it was disturbed. Maybe the scoundrel was swallowed up by the earth, maybe run off by a gigantic boulder thundering down the pathway. Maybe it was spiders. Probably it was snakes...he probably hated snakes.

In any case, the "local experts" were wrong. Mystery solved and I'll take my government grant now. You can call it bailout if you like.

Bobby Styxx...Bustin' myths and takin' names since 2005...