Bon Iver [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bon Iver

Finch Platte
12-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Keep in mind that many versions of Gibberish are slightly different. You may need to learn a new "gibberish dialect" if you want to communicate with some folks. A common variation uses "thg", "diggadee", "ithica", "dither" or "ither" instead of "idiga". In some versions, for words that start with vowels: A becomes "adiga", E becomes "edige", I is "idigi", and U is "udigu" In Northern England, a popular variation on idiga is iviga, thus making "dog" into "divigog" and so forth. Another variation is to place the letters "uthug" before each vowel. For example, "hello" would be "huthegelluthego". Another variation is to place the letters "ib" before each vowel. For example, "hello" would be "hibellibo". "Egg-Language" is another variation except put the word "egg" into every syllable. Take a hike = T(egg)ake (egg)a H(egg)ike. Just remember to pronounce every broken syllalbe as you would normally say it, and not as I spelled it. Example "head" = is pronounced "h(egg)ed." (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkddtilyo5g)

fp :crazy:

ForeverAutumn
12-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Osay, igpay atinlay isn'tway oodgay enoughway orfay ouyay?

I'll have to check out the download later. :)

Auricauricle
12-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Ai pripher cepelingk wurtz unyoughzhuallie. Ette tendes tu pathurgh a pheu pur pholkes, put phuquem effe theigh kandt tekke choke!

Swish
12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Ai pripher cepelingk wurtz unyoughzhuallie. Ette tendes tu pathurgh a pheu pur pholkes, put phuquem effe theigh kandt tekke choke!

O knot mee. Nebber mianthen.

Sqwish

Auricauricle
12-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I like yer sig, Squishy!

It reminds me of a term a friend came up with: Opthorectitis. I'll let you sit on dat fer a spell.