Who needs the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame when... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who needs the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame when...

Swish
11-28-2008, 06:27 AM
....you can have this!

http://www.rockandrollconfidential.com/hall/hall_detail.php?dd_keyid=87

There are tons of them and it's really worth a few minutes of your time. I liked so many but the one where the caption says something like 'after practicing all the rocker poses, Jeremy finally settle on this one?". Hilarious.

I wonder if anyone knows any of these bands?

Swish - no friggin' work today. Woohooo!

Finch Platte
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
I know a lot of those guys. :(

fp

ForeverAutumn
11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
"The last thing a Domino's Pizza Sees". LMAO!

Swish
11-28-2008, 01:56 PM
"The last thing a Domino's Pizza Sees". LMAO!

Good stuff.

Finch Platte
11-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Good stuff.

You know what's funny- I posted about this link over at Obner & included a few sample pics. Little did I know that they weren't going to show up as the bands, they all showed up as the same pic- a bum getting a ******* in an alley by another dude. :shocked:

:o

ForeverAutumn
11-28-2008, 08:15 PM
You know what's funny- I posted about this link over at Obner & included a few sample pics. Little did I know that they weren't going to show up as the bands, they all showed up as the same pic- a bum getting a ******* in an alley by another dude. :shocked:

Was there at least a brick wall in the picture?

Finch Platte
12-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Was there at least a brick wall in the picture?

Lol- I was so shocked and had to do damage control so quickly, I didn't notice. :aureola:

fp

Swish
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM

...hanging out in alleys and hanging around bums. :hand:

Swish

MindGoneHaywire
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
>Who needs the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame?

Fixed.

3-LockBox
12-02-2008, 06:11 AM
This link comes up at least once a year on every message board I've ever been to, and it is always a riot.

Worf101
12-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Da Namblaphonics FTW!!!... Spew... cry and giggle.

Da Worfster

bobsticks
12-02-2008, 10:56 AM
"Having had their asses stomped and equipment stolen, Chelsea Moon had to walk back to their dorm empty-handed."

...not as funny as "Namblaphonics" or "The Evolution of Pants" but most likely truest to form.