Check out this way cool music website. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Check out this way cool music website.

Swish
11-24-2008, 09:48 AM
It's still under construction, but it features live performances by many Rave Recs favorites such as Andrew Bird, The Shins, p.j. harvey, Super Furry Animals, The Kills, Band Of Horse, Beck, Eels, Fleet Foxes, José González, Iggy and The Stooges, The Kills, Mercury Rev, My Morning Jacket, The Raconteurs, Radiohead, Sonic Youth, and The White Stripes.

Have your attention? The creators are based in the UK and these are being done for TV broadcast and are done in HD Video and the sound quality is also excellent, so it's sure worth checking out. The first page has an intro about the premise of the site, along with 5 complete songs (just watched two excellent one with Andrew Bird and Fleet Foxes), and they will soon have their first public showing on the IFC cable channel in America.

When you get to the site, click anywhere in the box and it will get you to the 'first page', so to speak. As I mentioned, you'll find the intro there and the songs as you scroll down. You can also hear short clips of any of the bands lists in on the left by clicking on the name. I'm sure the full versions will be there in the coming months. Check it out <a href="www.fromthebasement.co.uk/">here</a>.

Swish