Has anyone heard the HSU/ Ventriliquist system? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard the HSU/ Ventriliquist system?

dph1965
03-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat question. Posed similiar question on HT site, but it just started non-related arguments! I'm "upgrading" to a 6.1 (entry) system. Considering Paradigm (due to previous experience), Warfedale and Ventriliquist systems - will MOST LIKELY use HSU Sub, this is why I'm curious about Ventriliquist system (price break!)
Not too many choices in my area to audition - that's why I'm relying on others opinions. Any feedback would be appreciated...
BTW - about 75% HT on this system, 25% "background" music....
THANKS!

johnwalker
03-14-2004, 11:39 AM
These things sound fantastic for their size, especially when used with the superb Hsu Research subwoofers. You will have a smile one mile wide, and your friends jaws will drop when you tell them how much you paid for the whole setup. ;)

dph1965
03-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks John! Haven't found anyone else who has heard these. I've been holding out for an HSU sub and when I saw this system on their site, I was curious. I'm about to "upgrade" to 6.1 - but still keeping it at entry level (budget constraints) - my new system will by no means be my last, just a "holdover" until I can do what I really want. Have had Paradigms for years and love them. Lokking at Wharfedale and people leading me to Ascend. But for the money, and the way I'll use this system - 75%HT / 25% Background music, and at some point in the near future this will be my secondary HT system - why not? Getting a great sub - probably go with the VTF-2 - this has to beat most if not all HTIB speaker setups....