Hey, does anyone know that it's bobsticks.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, does anyone know that it's bobsticks....

Sugar Beats
11-12-2008, 04:57 AM
Birthday today! :D

Happy Birthday to you! HappyBirthday to you! Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you!:10:

kexodusc
11-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Yeah Bobby Styxx,

Happy 47th B-day, bro! Hope you get lots of cool presents and the whole irritable bowel thing works out for ya.

All the best! :thumbsup:

Rich-n-Texas
11-12-2008, 05:59 AM
Happy 47? :eek:

Errr... I mean, Happy Birthday sticky...

Sugar Beats
11-12-2008, 06:42 AM
I can see that I like you already! :thumbsup:

ForeverAutumn
11-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Happy 47? :eek:

Errr... I mean, Happy Birthday sticky...

Hey Sugar Beats, watch out for my friend Rich here. He's got some kind of leg-humping thing going on. So, when he say's, "Happy Birthday sticky"...well, you don't want to know what that really means. :nonod:

Happy Happy Joy Joy, 'Sticks!

Auricauricle
11-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Happy Birthday, 'Sticks...!

May every happiness fall upon your shoulders and all dog poo remain on the soles of your favorite shoes!

With sincere irony,
Aa

PS: A favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em7bk_McVHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfUmS4IM6P8&feature=related

Rich-n-Texas
11-12-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm her friend! I'm her friend! I'm her friend! Let's get married! ;)

Somehow though my leg-humper alert has been misunderstood. It's actually a warning to the ladies that there maybe someone coming into the thread for the sole purpose of "hitting" on the female poster. :yesnod:

BTW, "sticky" is short for "sticky bobby", a name given to him from a former poster here. It had me rolling on the floor the first time I saw it used. However, the sticky part seems to have morphed into a reference NOT of my doing. :nonod:

Feanor
11-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Many happy returns.

Have you treated yourself to the new auto yet? I'm still suggesting the Audio [EDIT: Audi] S5 Quattro. Agowon, a personally responsible guy like you deserves it :cool:

Rich-n-Texas
11-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Will you please stop adding an "o" to Audi?!?!?! :incazzato:
(Dam Canadian farmers)

Feanor
11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Will you please stop adding an "o" to Audi?!?!?! :incazzato:
(Dam Canadian farmers)

K ... I'll try harder next time.

Rich-n-Texas
11-12-2008, 11:30 AM
BTW, my niece is dating a young man who drives an Audi S5. She didn't say whether or not it's a Quattro(is Quattro a package/version?)) but the bit about 350 horsepower certainly got my attention.

Auricauricle
11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Some serious treads on that tractor!!

Mebbe "Audios" is more it!

bobsticks
11-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah Bobby Styxx,

Happy 47th B-day, bro! Hope you get lots of cool presents and the whole irritable bowel thing works out for ya.

All the best! :thumbsup:

What's that you say, Kex? You want a bunch of compromising videos sent to your home and workplace? Hope your boss doesn't get the package marked "Mr. Hands"...

kexodusc
11-12-2008, 04:06 PM
What's that you say, Kex? You want a bunch of compromising videos sent to your home and workplace? Hope your boss doesn't get the package marked "Mr. Hands"...
Boss I can handle, I might have some 'splainin' to do to Lucy though :eek:

Err...how many compromising videos???

Sir Terrence the Terrible
11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Boss I can handle, I might have some 'splainin' to do to Lucy though :eek:

Err...how many compromising videos???

Splain it in spanish. She will be totally confused and finally give up trying to understand what you are saying.

I dunno, I have seen at least 6 of your compromising video's floating all over the internet. One of them has you with Cyndi Pinziki, and the other with Krista Now. I didn't know you had a fetish for cheerleading outfits and pom pom's.

11-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Yo Sticks, Happy escalating age day bruh bruh. I think they pegged your age about 11 years too old though. You are a young blood man, and a shining example of a shining example. May you have at least 100 more age escalation days(raises glass of Vueve Clicquo in honor)

Auricauricle
11-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm still havin' a time splainin' everything t' Rosie, here.....

Yeah, she still hold me tight!

bobsticks
11-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm still havin' a time splainin' everything t' Rosie, here.....

Yeah, she still hold me tight!

I would imagine that it's the other way around...

bobsticks
11-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Yo Sticks, Happy escalating age day bruh bruh. I think they pegged your age about 11 years too old though. You are a young blood man, and a shining example of a shining example. May you have at least 100 more age escalation days(raises glass of Vueve Clicquo in honor)

That's mah dawg...

L.J.
11-13-2008, 06:46 AM
Party like a Rockstar.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XrdBbD6tBmw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XrdBbD6tBmw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 07:25 AM
That hurts my head, LJ!

JSE
11-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Happy B-Day Sticks! I'll have Rich send me a case of beer in your honor! :ihih:

It the least I can do.

11-13-2008, 08:22 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XrdBbD6tBmw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XrdBbD6tBmw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah yeah baby!!!!(as Sir T's head bobs and hands get to waving)Haaaaaaaaaaaay....just brings the ghetto out of ya!(oops let it slip out, this is no way for a person brought up on the upper east side of NYC to act!), I just can't help myself though..

11-13-2008, 08:24 AM
That hurts my head, LJ!

Auri, if you just bob it like I do, it cures the pain. Don't fight the feeling, move with it man!

GMichael
11-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Dang Sticky. I miss a day and you go and grow older on us? What's up with that?
Oh well. Hope the 47th year of your life was good and wish you luck with the 48th.

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 08:29 AM

It the least I can do.
Never quit trying do ya Cartman? :mad2:

bobsticks
11-13-2008, 08:41 AM

Uuuggggg...

11-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Uuuggggg...

LOLOL, you know you want to git funky wit it....come on man! LOL Don't fight the feeling LOLOL hehehehehehehehe......

bobsticks
11-13-2008, 08:51 AM

It the least I can do.

As he should, really. C'mon Rich, send some lovin' Jose's way.

GMichael
11-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Yeah Rich. It's not like you aren't rich Rich. Pry open that steal box you call a wallet and spend a little nickel.

bobsticks
11-13-2008, 09:15 AM
You're not completely off the hook. Don't be addin' decades to my already frail existence...mang, it's enough to make a cat go through a premature mid-life crisis. Don't make me go out and buy a bunch of new audio equipment and cheesy shirts and gold chains.

Dang Sticky. I miss a day and you go and grow older on us? What's up with that?
Oh well. Hope the 47th year of your life was good and wish you luck with the 48th.

GMichael
11-13-2008, 10:37 AM
You're not completely off the hook. Don't be addin' decades to my already frail existence...mang, it's enough to make a cat go through a premature mid-life crisis. Don't make me go out and buy a bunch of new audio equipment and cheesy shirts and gold chains.

Hook? What hook? Do you mean rocker?:idea:

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey! How the frick did I get dragged into this?

And the next person who mentions that rich Rich deal's gonna get smacked upside the head!!! :incazzato:

ForeverAutumn
11-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey, wait just a minute here. So does that meant that you're not rich? :skep:

Well, that changes everything!

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Hey, wait just a minute here. So does that meant that you're not rich? :skep:

Well, that changes everything!
Oh CHIT!!! Wait a minute! I take that back!

:cryin:

GMichael
11-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Oh CHIT!!! Wait a minute! I take that back!

:cryin:
You best not be hitting a lady Mr Ritchie Rich. Hitting on is ok, but no actual hitting.
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't hit on ladies! Whaddaya crazy!!!

:idea: :sosp:

GMichael
11-13-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't hit on ladies! Whaddaya crazy!!!

:idea: :sosp:

Just girls?

L.J.
11-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Uuuggggg...

Hahaha...That describes how I felt last Sunday morning :crazy:

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 12:49 PM

You wanna shoulder harness for them Maggies, bro?

L.J.
11-13-2008, 12:50 PM
You best not be hitting a lady Mr Ritchie Rich. Hitting on is ok, but no actual hitting.
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Ummm...Some girls like it when you....Ummm....During....Uhhh.....Nevermind.......

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
You guys have....serious...issues...!

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Just girls?
I think FA will appreciate being referred to as a girl. :yesnod:

GMichael
11-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Ummm...Some girls like it when you....Ummm....During....Uhhh.....Nevermind.......

They sure do. But it's not that kind of website.

Rich? Did you just call FA old? Dude! That's not right.

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 02:31 PM
...Are you, GM, positioning yourself as sole arbitrator of taste on this site?

Well...AHEM!

GMichael
11-13-2008, 02:53 PM
...Are you, GM, positioning yourself as sole arbitrator of taste on this site?

Well...AHEM!

Sole? No. One of? Still no. But do you want me to start talking about girls who like to get spanked on an audio site? Just thought I'd spare some of you the details on my sorted past.

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Rich? Did you just call FA old? Dude! That's not right.
You're just trying to get my place in line. Sorry bud, ain't gonna happen. :hand:

O.T. Happy dayafteryourbirthday sticks. :thumbsup:

bobsticks
11-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Well, thank you for the wellwishing Rich, but make no mistake about it, you can't drag me into your nefarious game-playing.

First, you finally admit to the world about your secret wealth rich Rich and then you attempt to manipulate Fall Girl by calling her old?!.

No, no, no my friend...you're on your own.

Hhhmmmnn...hardcore Republican...armed stronghold in Texas...wealth of immeasurable proportions...undying conviction that an end result can justify manipulation...are you a Bush?

Are you rich Rich of the Bushes trying to get into the bushes?

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 03:29 PM
GM, even if I must live vicariously, I must still live.

Prithee, do tell! (Snivel, snivel...)

Rich-n-Texas
11-13-2008, 03:29 PM
I can't count on ANYBODY around here can I?

Poor Rich, you're all alone in this world.

So who or what did you get for your birthday sticksman? Any of this: ==> :ciappa:

bobsticks
11-13-2008, 03:35 PM
I had Mandarin.

I had a good meal too.

:9:

-rimshot-

the reunion tour was nice...

Auricauricle
11-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Gssssssssssssssssssssshhh!!!

Hope you didn't get splinters in yer chopsticks, m'man!