Heere's the thing about the Flyers. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Heere's the thing about the Flyers.

Swish
10-25-2008, 08:23 AM
They had a real crappy start but ended a 4 year jinx on the Devils' ice, winning 6-.3 after trailing 3-2 at the end of the first period. That's 3 games in-a-row with at least one point, and they have a chance to beat them again today in Philly.

Richards was nothing less than outstanding, dishing out 4 assists and willing this team to win their first. I have a feeling we're going to see quite a few more wins in the coming weeks. They have too much talent to roll over and play dead.

Swish

kexodusc
10-25-2008, 10:14 AM
They have too much talent to roll over and play dead.

Swish
While beating the injury-riddled Devils was a good start, Biron's still got some work to do. HIs rebound control is usually excellent, I watched the game last night and he's fighting it a bit - the Parise goal as an example. I've got him with Brodeur in my pool, so I'm counting on him to steer the ship right.
Losing Briere's point a game production will reduce that talent somewhat. Ouch.

Swish
10-26-2008, 03:17 PM
While beating the injury-riddled Devils was a good start, Biron's still got some work to do. HIs rebound control is usually excellent, I watched the game last night and he's fighting it a bit - the Parise goal as an example. I've got him with Brodeur in my pool, so I'm counting on him to steer the ship right.
Losing Briere's point a game production will reduce that talent somewhat. Ouch.

I don't care about their injuries because they're part of the game, and Biron was excellent in goal yesterday.

This has been quite a banner weekend for me sports-wise. The Flyers win Friday night and Saturday afternoon, followed by Penn State beating OSU to remain undefeated, followed by the Phillies winning last night, followed by the Eagles winning this afternoon and I was at the game with 3 clients. Now the Phillies need to win tonight to make it a totally awesome weekend.

Swish - lovin' it!