Let the anticipation begin... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Let the anticipation begin...

ForeverAutumn
10-23-2008, 08:07 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DfeR9hNwBLE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DfeR9hNwBLE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kexodusc
10-23-2008, 08:53 AM
All is well in the world again.

DetroitIrish
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Iam anticipating the return of that youtube clip? (We're sorry this video is no longer available :D)

ForeverAutumn
10-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Iam anticipating the return of that youtube clip? (We're sorry this video is no longer available :D)

I don't know what happened. It worked when I posted it.

Rich-n-Texas
10-23-2008, 10:51 AM
It worked when I watched it. Shortly thereafter I fell asleep. :rolleyes:

Groundbeef
10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Nothin'.

Been removed according to the youtube. What was it about?

ForeverAutumn
10-23-2008, 02:28 PM
It led you to believe that the Oceanic Six were going back.

3-LockBox
10-23-2008, 03:29 PM
who's the Ocean's Six? I thought they were up to 13 by now.

Rich-n-Texas
10-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Duuuude man, some of them got rescued!

ForeverAutumn
10-23-2008, 05:31 PM

LOL. George Clooney was not on the Island. :thumbsup:

Worf101
10-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Ohh you.... you turtle you.... You're dispicable!!!!

Da Worfster

ForeverAutumn
11-10-2008, 06:46 AM
Here's an update on the start date of S5. Looks like we'll be watching Lost on January 21st, 2009.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/11/losts-fifth-sea.html

ForeverAutumn
11-13-2008, 10:34 AM
From Sledgeweb's Lost site: http://lost.cubit.net/archives/2008/11/season-5-start-date-set.php

Season 5 of Lost is set to premiere with a three-hour event on Wednesday Jan. 21, 2009, at 8 p.m. According to Kristin on ew.com, the first two episodes "Because You Left" and "The Lie" will air back-to-back, following a recap of the first four seasons. Episodes three through six are as follows: "Jughead," "The Little Prince," "The Place Is Death" and "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham." This means that Lost will be returning to its original day-of-the-week slot. the latest word is that the show will occupy the 9:00 time slot. This would mean one less week of lost this year but still have the expected 17 episodes. In additional casting news, the hot Reiko Aylesworth, of 24 fame (and former real-life Kiefer flame), is currently in negotiations to join Lost, according to sources. Word is, she will stick around for at least four episodes in the upcoming fifth season of ABC's award-winning drama.

Just those episode names are great teasers. I hope that the opener, Because You Left, will tell us more about what happens to the Losties after the Island disappears.

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham! I'm already looking forward to this episode that, I assume, will be more about Locke's mysterious appearance in a coffin.

And, The Little Prince. I remember reading that book as a kid. If you read the entry on Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Prince, you can draw many parallels to Lost. The line from the book that really caught my attention was, You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

Look at me go on with my theories and we're still 10 weeks away. Hmmmm, ONLY 10 weeks away. :)

kexodusc
11-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow....I can't freakin' wait. I've got just enough time to watch the first 3 seasons before Season 4 hits shelves in December (I think)....

Kam
12-03-2008, 09:06 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

i can't wait. the trailer for the new season looks SO good!!

kexodusc
12-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Do you guys watch Fringe???

JJ is playing games with us...last week, a piece of evidence that flashed for 1 second in one scene was an airline ticket, and my wife just happened to catch the name of the ailine was Oceanic Air.

I'm gonna have to start looking for more subtle teases.

ForeverAutumn
12-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I watched the pilot of Fringe and then started recording them because I didn't have time to watch them on Tuesdays. I accumulated about 5 episodes, didn't have time to watch them, and then eventually had to delete them because they were in recorded in HD and we needed to free up some space on the PVR. :(

I'm not surprised to hear about JJ screwing with ya, though. That sounds like the kind of thing he would do. :lol:

kexodusc
12-11-2008, 07:30 AM
On Blooooooooooooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy to boot...

Gonna have to brush up on the last few episodes of S3 to hold me over until it arrives Monday...

Rich-n-Texas
12-11-2008, 07:44 AM
"We have to go BAAAAAACK!!!"

:rolleyes:

Kam
12-11-2008, 07:45 AM
omgomgomg. i was at borders and checked out the packaging and all the extras that are on the season 4 dvd, including an 'underground interview with the oceanic 6 on their return' wooo.

should i start the official season 5 thread (i got the title already haha) so we can start the pre-chatter with the new info we'll glean off the dvds and other boards?

Kam
12-11-2008, 07:59 AM
"We have to go BAAAAAACK!!!"

:rolleyes:

and do it all over, but i can't go back i know...

(how horribly horrible would it be if eddie money was the theme song for season 5)

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
On Blooooooooooooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy to boot...

Gonna have to brush up on the last few episodes of S3 to hold me over until it arrives Monday...

This had better show up under the tree or somebody is going to be in BIG trouble.

Worf101
12-12-2008, 08:06 AM
This had better show up under the tree or somebody is going to be in BIG trouble.
Nothing sexier than a woman that KNOWS what she wants and ain't afeared to say it. Bravo.

Da Worfster

PS, hope Hubby's listenin' hate to see you charged with manslaughterin'...

Wits
12-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Someone got lost somewhere? :p

ForeverAutumn
12-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Nothing sexier than a woman that KNOWS what she wants and ain't afeared to say it. Bravo.

Da Worfster

PS, hope Hubby's listenin' hate to see you charged with manslaughterin'...

Thanks Worf. And don't worry about my Hubby, he knows what's good for him. :thumbsup:

ForeverAutumn
12-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Someone got lost somewhere? :p

I paid this site a visit about 6 years ago and haven't been able to find my way out since. :)

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Jack is a believer! You have to watch this. It doesn't give enough information to be a spoiler...just to leave you hanging and wanting more...

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/12/lost-teases-con.html

Sugar Beats
12-17-2008, 01:44 PM
And I really enjoy it. It's kind of X-Files (which I loved) meets CSI. And I don't know his real name, but maybe FA can back me up on this when I say I was pleasantly surprised to see that Dawson's Creek dude is really cute and a good actor. I never watched Dawson's Creek, I just know he was on it. And boy, he's changed alot- for the better, far as I can tell! Anyone else crushing on him? :biggrin5:
I'll have to find out his real name, sorry that was kind of off topic.

I also am anticipating a great season of Lost which I have watched faithfully from the beginning.

Except, I'm glad they will be re-capping, it's been a while and I can't remember quite everything that happened at the end of last season.

Why do they have to wait so long in between? I also heard this will be the last season of Lost, but am not sure if that's true? Has anyone else heard that? :yikes:

Sugar Beats
12-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Okay, FA, I just watched the clip and I've got goosebumps! I can't wait! It's going to be so great!

ForeverAutumn
12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
There are a handful of people here who faithfully watch Lost and we meet here on Thursdays to disuss the previous night's episode. So stick around. There are sure to be some craaaaazy theories making the rounds.

I think that the decision is that there will be 7 seasons of Lost. This will be S5, so we have three more seasons to enjoy. Then, life as we know it will end. :(

As for Dawson's Creek, I've never seen it. I've only seen the pilot of Fringe and I really don't remember what the guy on it looks like, so I can't vouch for you on this one. Sorry.

Kam
12-17-2008, 01:49 PM
ok the anticipation is building like well.. like a bunch of losties. so i'll start the new season 5 thread so we can jack up all the posts over there. i was looking back in the history of the board, and the top 3 threads are our discussions on seasons 2, 3, and 4!

Auricauricle
12-18-2008, 11:57 AM
A friend o' mine who is a big Lost fan loaned my wife and me the first three seasons. By mid three, we were pretty weary and weirded out. I've heard good things about the series' later shows, but I'm gonna need a bigger amp (call me Brody) to accomodate all the wham-bam sound effects....