Hey 3-LB [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey 3-LB

ForeverAutumn
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Lindsey Buckingham is playing live on-air right now on Kim Mitchell's radio show. I likey!

I may just have to pick up this new album that you've been raving about.

3-LockBox
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Kim Mitchell?

Is that a web station or a real radio station?

I think its good, but like I said before, its not Out Of The Cradle. Mick Fleetwood and John McVie even tag team with Lindsey for one song, and its a goodin. Yes, I'm tired of old Fleetwood Mac but you have to admit that was/is a killer rythm section. I miss the quirkiness of Lindsey's '80s stuff, but this is an older more mature performer. Can still pick a mean guitar though.

ForeverAutumn
10-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Real radio. Kim does the afternoon show on the classic rock station in town, Q107. He's actually very good and is pretty much the only radio that I listen to. He tells a lot of stories about his days on the road and will often tell a story about touring with or meeting a band before he plays their song. He also has a lot of guests "drop by" the studio when their in town. Lindsay Buckingham today, for example. And Rik Emmet was on last week.

I don't really know a lot of Fleetwood Mac stuff. They're a band that I never really got into. But Lindsey played two songs live and both were very good.