Bluejeans Cables [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bluejeans Cables

blackraven
10-02-2008, 09:32 PM
I ordered some Bluejean 10g speaker wire, digital coax and IC's. They arrived in 3 days.
All the cables seem solid and well made. Nothing fancy but well worth the money. I need the new cables to run from both my Adcom and Parasound into my Niles Audio SPK-1 switcher so that I can use one set of speakers for both amps. The digital coax and IC's are for my DAC. I bought the unterminated speaker wire and the separate banana plugs. It saves about $40-50's this way if you terminate the speaker wire yourself. The plugs are easy to install and take about 10 min each with having to strip the wire. They have a neat compression system thats a no brainer. You can also buy spades and canare locking plugs as well.

Rich-n-Texas
10-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Another successful BJC story. :thumbsup:

Have you posted pictures with your Parasound integrated with the rest of your system yet? Did I read somewhere that you were going to do that?

Edit: Found the thread: http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=28229

Transparency transparency transparency. :smilewinkgrin:

Pics please!

L.J.
10-03-2008, 06:23 AM
Put me down as a BJC fan as well :3:

blackraven
10-03-2008, 10:00 AM
I'll post pic's of my gear when I buy a new Audio Rack. Right now its sitting on the floor in front of my solid cherry audio cabinet with wires coming out the front.