Damn it, leave it open guys! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Damn it, leave it open guys!

Florian
10-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Damn it guys, cant you leave a thread open for some nasty words?

I was just reading the "weekend-spoiler-ripped-and-****ed-me-over-deal" thread..... was warming up for a nice replys and then i see that the thread is closed. Boooooring!

Rich-n-Texas
10-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Stop in more often! Take a moderator position. You'll never miss a single war that way! :biggrin5:

Florian
10-02-2008, 03:59 AM
I was a moderator once, but i am too biased :-)

Rich-n-Texas
10-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Just subscribe to any thread where pixelthis has posted and again, you'll never miss a single war. :ihih:

Ajani
10-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Damn it guys, cant you leave a thread open for some nasty words?

I was just reading the "weekend-spoiler-ripped-and-****ed-me-over-deal" thread..... was warming up for a nice replys and then i see that the thread is closed. Boooooring!

lol... well you could always post your response here... I'm not sure that the mods closed that thread (cuz they normally post something to let us know that they closed the thread... I think) so I suspect the original poster got tired of people not giving him sympathy and closed it himself...

GMichael
10-02-2008, 05:01 AM
lol... well you could always post your response here... I'm not sure that the mods closed that thread (cuz they normally post something to let us know that they closed the thread... I think) so I suspect the original poster got tired of people not giving him sympathy and closed it himself...

I'm thinking that you're right. Mods usually post some sort of warning first.

He Flo. Good to see you posting again lately. I miss reading your old warring threads. What happened? Don't you luv us anymore?:idea:

pixelthis
10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=Florian]Damn it guys, cant you leave a thread open for some nasty words?

pixelthis
10-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Just subscribe to any thread where pixelthis has posted and again, you'll never miss a single war. :ihih:

good tip, people can't handle the truth.
My campaing slogan in my attemp for president.

720p, dinosaur of the future

Kinda catchy , what? :1:

plasma is dead btw