Bose Companion 3 Series II Speakers or the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bose Companion 3 Series II Speakers or the Klipsch Promedia 2.1

shrshr429@aim.com
09-27-2008, 01:45 PM
I've been reading lots of reviews and i cant seem to pick one, i found the bose for $200 new and the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 for $150, the bose are better looking smaller but ive read that the klipsch are well im my opinion uglier better cheaper and slighty better on sound, what do you guys think i should chose

Dr_Asik
09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
I've been reading lots of reviews and i cant seem to pick one, i found the bose for $200 new and the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 for $150, the bose are better looking smaller but ive read that the klipsch are well im my opinion uglier better cheaper and slighty better on sound, what do you guys think i should choseI've listened to both. In comparison, the Bose sounds thin and artificial. What I like about the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 is how natural and full they sound. However, they are a bit fragile; I wouldn't buy them used.

HarmonicsReview
02-05-2010, 05:59 PM
I have an objective review of Bose Companion 3 on my blog where you can compare it with other speakers that I have reviewed. It is interesting to look at.

Check out my objective review at:
http://harmonicsreview.wordpress.com/
I'll be posting more reviews soon.