11-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Oh what a scary thought.

DarrenH
11-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Very funny!

Darren

ForeverAutumn
11-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Can anyone tell me why these showed up as attachments and not as pictures? What did I do wrong?

Also, Yech had posted a response to this email (I haven't put him on my ignore list yet) and now it's gone. Not that I'm complaining, I just find it very curious.

Davey.
11-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Can anyone tell me why these showed up as attachments and not as pictures? What did I do wrong?
I believe it's just because you attached multiple images that they didn't display. I assume they were all from your hard drive, because you could display as many images as you want if they are already on the web just by using the image function. I have noticed that some people have attached images that are already online, which is kind of a waste of server space.

Also, Yech had posted a response to this email (I haven't put him on my ignore list yet) and now it's gone. Not that I'm complaining, I just find it very curious.
I didn't see it but I imagine either he deleted it or the moderator did. I've deleted a couple of my posts after reading them later. Nice feature! :)

3-LockBox
10-09-2007, 06:55 PM
fun stuff

what shennigans...

ForeverAutumn
10-15-2007, 05:45 PM
fun stuff

what shennigans...

What the hell? Where did you dig this up from?

Thanks for doing it though. Maybe I'll use them to make my Christmas cards this year!

3-LockBox
10-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Oh, you know...too much time on my hands