Brian Vander Ark [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Brian Vander Ark

ForeverAutumn
08-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure who sent me this disk a while back, but I've been spinning it this past week and HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!!!

I sometimes will put disks that I receive on my iPod to listen to whenever I have time. That must be what happened with this one and I forgot to listen. I had the iPod on shuffle and the second track of this disk came up. I loved the song and had to check the iPod to see who it was. Then I spun the full CD. I quickly fell in love with this disk (and the album cover picture ain't too bad either :ihih: ).

This disk is full of well written lyrics, wonderful melodies, and beautiful instrumentals. It's been quite a while since I've heard something this good. This disk just came up and slapped me in the face and reminded me of why I love music so much.

...I love when that happens.

So, a big thank you to whoever would like to lay claim to forwarding this gem my way.

http://www.myspace.com/brianvanderark

Stone
08-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Seriously? The guy from Verve Pipe? Maybe I'll listen to it some time since he's from this area.

Swish
08-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure who sent me this disk a while back, but I've been spinning it this past week and HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!!!

I sometimes will put disks that I receive on my iPod to listen to whenever I have time. That must be what happened with this one and I forgot to listen. I had the iPod on shuffle and the second track of this disk came up. I loved the song and had to check the iPod to see who it was. Then I spun the full CD. I quickly fell in love with this disk (and the album cover picture ain't too bad either :ihih: ).

This disk is full of well written lyrics, wonderful melodies, and beautiful instrumentals. It's been quite a while since I've heard something this good. This disk just came up and slapped me in the face and reminded me of why I love music so much.

...I love when that happens.

So, a big thank you to whoever would like to lay claim to forwarding this gem my way.

http://www.myspace.com/brianvanderark

...except it wasn't me. :p

Swish

ForeverAutumn
10-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Seriously? The guy from Verve Pipe? Maybe I'll listen to it some time since he's from this area.

I finally checked out The Verve Pipe and I understand your scepticism. I hate that song The Freshmen...had no idea who sung it.

This solo disk is much more poignant. I just ordered his other two solo disks from Amazon. I hope that they're as good.