Put him on the table! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Put him on the table!

GMichael
08-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Clear.

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Clear.

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

5cc's of adrenalin nurse.

Clear

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

That's it. I'm calling it. This sight is dead as of 5:10PM EST, Thursday, August 21st 2008. Call the coroner.
Who's up for some coffee?

bobsticks
08-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, I usually reserve such sedate beverages for the a.m. hours but I could put on a pot of Tchibo Mellow Roast if ya think it'll help.

trollgirl
08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Not dead, just a sort of ghost town, or like most malls in Kansas City.

thekid
08-23-2008, 12:43 PM
It has its own pace I will give you that.......

thekid
08-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Just another observation on this topic.....
I look ay the number of views on some of the posts here and compare it to the number of replies and it is way out of line.

Either we have a lot of lurkers here who do not want to post for some reason or a very apathetic community that choses not to participate. Perhaps past flame wars have made people wary of posting or just move on......

On the plus side since I travel so often I can be away for a week and catch up on "new posts" in about 10 minutes.......

Rich-n-Texas
08-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I look ay the number of views on some of the posts here and compare it to the number of replies and it is way out of line.

Either we have a lot of lurkers here who do not want to post for some reason or a very apathetic community that choses not to participate. Perhaps past flame wars have made people wary of posting or just move on......
That's been my experience. There has been a lot of name calling recently as well which I don't think reflects well on the community at large... on the hole..err... the whole. :sosp:

All dat chit

On the plus side since I travel so often I can be away for a week and catch up on "new posts" in about 10 minutes.......
Who is this kid "thekid" ? How'd he know all that shizit? :idea:

GMichael
08-25-2008, 05:30 AM

I haven't compared the numbers recently, but views vs post used to always be around 10:1. (+/- a few %)