Esoterica tragica [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Esoterica tragica

Auricauricle
08-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Anybody know where an American can buy a 4 or 5 pin mini din to 4 male RCA interconnect? I have a B&O tape deck that I would love to be able to hook up, but there's this slight problem getting in the way....Any help would be greatly appreciated!

O'Shag
08-02-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm sure that this type of cable will pop up on ebay from time to time given that one finds B&O pieces for sale there also. Just have to keep your eyes peeled. It would also be possible to make the cable if you don't have any luck finding one. Seems fairly straight forward, but I think you should be able to find one. I'm guessing that the four RCA connectors are two each left right tape in, and the same for tape out.

Feanor
08-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Anybody know where an American can buy a 4 or 5 pin mini din to 4 male RCA interconnect? I have a B&O tape deck that I would love to be able to hook up, but there's this slight problem getting in the way....Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Like this (http://www.markertek.com/SearchProduct.asp?item=DIN-1&off=16&sort=prod&skuonly=0&search=DIN&pagesize=20) at Markertek??

Auricauricle
08-02-2008, 05:50 PM
This looks like a great start....Of course, I realized earlier I must have had an aneurism...forgot clean about ebay....Thanks so much for taking the time to help, in any case. Getting a bit hot under the collar agonizing over this...

O'Shag
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Thats fine - Finding the right cable can be a pain. Hope you get the right cable.

Auricauricle
08-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks!