Bret Micheal's Rock of Love [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bret Micheal's Rock of Love

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Does anyone here watch this? I have to say that I'm not usually a fan of these matchmaker reality shows. I hate the Bachelor. And I didn't watch the first Rock of Love series, but somehow I got caught up in this one and it amuses me.

These girls are such skanks, and Michaels is such a dog, that the show is downright fun to watch.

Does anyone else want to admit to watching this mindless fluff?

Rich-n-Texas
07-24-2008, 10:21 AM
FA, I'm not even going to read what you're saying here, but this is the poorest excuse for a washed up druggie to attempt to regain past glory. How frickin' sad is it when a network has the gaul to put something like this out there?!?!?!

Vent mode = off

Rich-n-Texas
07-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Now, back to your question... I was channel surfing one night and stopped at this show once, and ONLY once, to see this loser trying to score in public with (yeah, you said it) a bunch a skanks. What a freakin LOSER!!!

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Now, back to your question... I was channel surfing one night and stopped at this show once, and ONLY once, to see this loser trying to score in public with (yeah, you said it) a bunch a skanks. What a freakin LOSER!!!

But it's full of scantilly clad women, I would have thought that this would be right up your alley. :shocked:

Actually, I met Bret Micheals once (sort of) and he seems like a really nice, down to earth guy. He got us into the Poison concert for free (which is the only way that I would have seen them).

Rich-n-Texas
07-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Well, it's just the idea of another scripted reality show brimming with piss-poor acting (or whatever you want to call it) that really annoys me.

And besides, I HAVE my standards! :ihih:

Didn't Poison fall into the Glam-rock category? I was never really into that genre.

JohnMichael
07-24-2008, 02:03 PM
How frickin' sad is it when a network has the gaul to put something like this out there?!?!?!

Vent mode = off

Yes the network has a lot of gall to put something like that on the air. Now a show about Gaul as the Romans called Western Europe would be good.

bobsticks
07-24-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna go back to the video of the dog on a bike trailer now...

Finch Platte
07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm gonna go back to the video of the dog on a bike trailer now...

Damn straight! :thumbsup:

bobsticks
07-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Actually, it could be worse. Can you imagine "The C.C. DeVille Show"?...

This week C.C., his horrible accent and receding hairline, and a ouija board try to invoke the spirit of Kevin DuBrow..."Oh Mah Gawd!! Didja see, didja see?! Kevin's spirit just took a piss on the lead singer from Hanoi Rocks!!! Didja see?! Huh, Huh!! Where's my pink guitar?!

tool

3-LockBox
07-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Most of these shows are a train wreck (including Tela Tequila, Flava Flave, and I Heart NY).

Blame Ozzy.

Rich-n-Texas
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Yes the network has a lot of gall to put something like that on the air. Now a show about Gaul as the Romans called Western Europe would be good.
Gaul bladder?

ForeverAutumn
07-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Actually, it could be worse. Can you imagine "The C.C. DeVille Show"?...

tool

I love CC!. He was on Rock and Roll Jeopardy once (I miss that show) and was hilarious in his freakishness.

JohnMichael
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Gaul bladder?

I hope you do not have any gall bladder problems.

Van Occupanther
07-25-2008, 01:22 AM
I find myself amazed that any female would pour there heart out on such TV shows, especially in such a TV show's second or third season. Do they not know by now that they are merely filling a time slot? Hard to feel sorry for them when they lose.

kexodusc
07-25-2008, 04:08 AM
Well I love this show, both for the ridiculously skanky women you just love to hate, and the pure living proof that 20 years from now I too can look the same way I did at age 25 without shame, and if Pam Anderson dumps my ass, I can get a TV show full of wannabe hookers, also without shame who were probably 2 years old when I broke onto the scene and have no idea who I am other than the fact some loser network gave me a TV Show and I have nice hair, and they will throw themselves at me, and plot and scheme to win my affection, and dammit, who said acid wash ain't in style...

"Though its been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
But the scar, that scar remains"

(I'monna unskinny-bob my way back outta this thread....Rock on Bret)