CRSv3squared Update [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CRSv3squared Update

JDaniel
03-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Here's an update on CRSv9. So far, I've received submissions from the following list of team members:

Davey
Slosh
jasn
audiobill
nobody
troy
PPG
jack70

now the slackers:
Finch
tentoze
JC
Tug
jar
Forever Autumn

Now the other category:
Stone (Hey - Stone asked for more time)

OK you slackers - get your tracks in. Don't make me send Vinny over to visit your knees. I have a set in stone, but negotiable, date of April 15th in mind for completion/distribution.

Thanks for playing.

JD

ps - remember FP - send good muzak

Finch Platte
03-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Here's an update on CRSv9. So far, I've received submissions from the following list of team members:

Davey
Slosh
jasn
audiobill
nobody
troy
PPG
jack70

now the slackers:
Finch
tentoze
JC
Tug
jar
Forever Autumn

Now the other category:
Stone (Hey - Stone asked for more time)

OK you slackers - get your tracks in. Don't make me send Vinny over to visit your knees. I have a set in stone, but negotiable, date of April 15th in mind for completion/distribution.

Thanks for playing.

JD

ps - remember FP - send good muzak

I've been waiting for the CD4FMx3 7.5 version of The Darkness, but it hasn't showed up at Tower yet.

I'll have to look for something else, I guess.

fp

tentoze
03-09-2004, 09:16 PM
now the slackers:
Finch
tentoze
JC
Tug
jar
Forever Autumn

D'oh! I plumb fergot....I'll dash something off this wk-end, JD.

:o

Jim Clark
03-10-2004, 05:58 AM
Haven't forgotten, just been hoping to improve upon my selection which I'm doubtful will be well received. Well, I guess it's too late now, I'll send it today.

jc

tugmcmartin
03-10-2004, 06:46 AM
D'oh! I'm an idgit. I'll try to get something in the mail by the end of the week. Wife was having contractions this morning though, so i may a little longer if the baby comes in the next day or two. Thanks for the reminder...

T-

ForeverAutumn
03-10-2004, 07:16 AM
D'oh! I'm an idgit. I'll try to get something in the mail by the end of the week. Wife was having contractions this morning though, so i may a little longer if the baby comes in the next day or two. Thanks for the reminder...

T-

Hey Tug,
Congratulations and good luck!

JD,
Sorry. I have no excuse. I am a slacker. I'll try to get it out in the mail today. :(

Jim Clark
03-10-2004, 09:45 AM
The eagle has flown-
I say again-The eagle has flown

over and out.

jc

-Jar-
03-10-2004, 01:13 PM

T-

hey congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly and that everyone is happy and healthy..

we just had a 1st Birthday party on Sunday for our little girl.

-jar

JDaniel
03-10-2004, 03:06 PM

T-
Tug - Congrats, and you get a free pass. You have your priorities in order. You're still an idgit though:D

We are about 20 weeks or so. We just found out recently that it will be a girl. That will make 2 boys and 2 girls. I always knew we were well-balanced.

Hope all goes well.

JD

tentoze
03-10-2004, 04:20 PM
....20 weeks....

JDHey JD, in case you hadn't heard, they've found out what causes that condition now.................

:p

tugmcmartin
03-11-2004, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the well wishes and congratulatory statements guys.

Turns out yesterday was a false alarm. We still have three weeks to go until the "official" due date. In the mean time i'll get that disc out to you JD.

T-