PsychopathTest [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : PsychopathTest

GMichael
07-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scrolldown to the bottom for the result.
This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing.. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? [Give this somethought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.
If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.
If you didn't answer the question correctly, then good for you.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my buddy list

Ajani
07-07-2008, 05:54 AM
LOL... That was good... This is one of the few times I'm glad I got a question wrong....

bobsticks
07-07-2008, 06:28 PM
What if you got it "part right"?

L.J.
07-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Dang!!! I got it wrong.

basite
07-08-2008, 01:35 AM

then you're half a psychopath :D

It would be unfair for me to answer the question, since I knew the answer (I study human science, which includes psychology, I've already seen this question :D)

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

GMichael
07-08-2008, 05:14 AM

Part? Which part?:yikes:

Groundbeef
07-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Part? Which part?:yikes:

He knew the weapon used. Just not why she chose that particular mode of murder.

ForeverAutumn
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
This would have been more fun if you hadn't provided the answer and let us come up with our own.

I knew the answer because I've seen this one before...at least that's the story that I'm sticking with. BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!

kexodusc
07-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Uhh, I guessed it bang on....and found it pretty obvious. Should I seek help?

Feanor
07-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scrolldown to the bottom for the result.
This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing.. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? [Give this somethought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.
If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.
If you didn't answer the question correctly, then good for you.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my buddy list
Our am I just stupid, (unlike Kex)? Psychopaths might have the advantage, but it seems to me that thinking "outside the box" might have got me the answer.

GMichael
07-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Maybe your family should live in fear.

basite
07-08-2008, 10:52 AM

not really :D

that test is replaced, since it became 'obsolete', the new test is slightly longer, consisting out of 'blind questions', it takes an average of 3 hours to complete the test btw...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Rich-n-Texas
07-08-2008, 11:03 AM
not really :D

that test is replaced, since it became 'obsolete', the new test is slightly longer, consisting out of 'blind questions', it takes an average of 3 hours to complete the test btw...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.
That's the test I'm holding out for. :3:

nightflier
07-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Well since the three sentences had no apparent relation to each other except that the first and third involved a dead person, I kind of guessed the answer too. There are numerous problems with this in that there is no guarantee that the guy knows the sister, or knows her well enough to come to her funeral. For all practical purposes he could also have been the mother's back door man. Of course, thinking like a psychologist, he could also just be into meeting chicks at funerals, anyone's. And then, there is no reason to believe that there would be another funeral, or that the surviving sister would be able to attend, or that the funeral would be nearby. There were far too many unknowns which then make the few knowns stand out that that much more...

Ahem, I may be over-analyzing this....

Rich-n-Texas
07-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Well since the three sentences had no apparent relation to each other except that the first and third involved a dead person, I kind of guessed the answer too. There are numerous problems with this in that there is no guarantee that the guy knows the sister, or knows her well enough to come to her funeral. For all practical purposes he could also have been the mother's back door man. Of course, thinking like a psychologist, he could also just be into meeting chicks at funerals, anyone's. And then, there is no reason to believe that there would be another funeral, or that the surviving sister would be able to attend, or that the funeral would be nearby. There were far too many unknowns which then make the few knowns stand out that that much more...

Ahem, I may be over-analyzing this....
Ya think??? :biggrin5:

GMichael
07-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Well I most certainly got the question wrong, I guess I'm sane.
I can not guaranty this.